Roses

Yongsun look down at her vase, the roses have been died for so long. She just couldn't take it away. All of the memories of the person that give her the flowers is still there. That person really love flowers especially roses.

~~~

'Hey, I heard you were sick from your friends. I got you yellow roses and some daisies. Get well soon, okay. The school is empty without the pretty student council'
~
'Yong, look! This is so pretty. Here, you take it. Keep it with you always.' The girl handed the red roses the get from the school garden.

'Yah, you cannot take it! The gardener will be mad at us!'

'shh! Don't tell them then. Hehe.'

~

'Hey, you didn't tell me that you were sick. You cannot leave me alone.' Yongsun keep crying, trying to wake the girl up.

'Please, wake up byul ah.' She was sobbing loudly.
'I brought you your favorite flowers. You want to see them right? You need to wake up.'

~~~

Month after months passes, there were no signs that the girl would be awake.

"Yong, what did you do there? Go and rest inside your room. "

"Wheein ah, do you think she will wake up?" She sadly look at her dried roses.

"Hey, doctor had said that she will wake up okay. Let's just wait for her."

"But, it has been months. I'm scared that I will lose her. I cannot live without her." she started sobbing uncontrollably

"Hey hey, shh.. They said it is possible for her to wake up. There are so many cases that the patient were able to wake up even after years. We need to be positive for her. Her surgery is successful, just wait for her okay yong." Wheein hugged her best friend slash classmate.

"....."

"Okay, now sleep. We will visit her tomorrow." Yongsun just nodded and headed to her bedroom.

------------------------------

Kring...... kring..... kring.....

"Hello, yes?"

"Hello Ms Kim, Ms Moon is awake now. She has been asking for you."

"S-shes a-awake now?!" she stuttered and continue to thanked the doctor.

"Wheein ah! Wheein ah!"

"Yong unnie. Why?"

"Shes awake now! Let's go to hospital." she let her friend know and prepared to go to hospital.

~

"Wheein ah, I need to get flowers for her. You go first."

"Okay."

~

Moonbyul's pov

I heard the door were opened and started smiling thinking that it is Yongsun who came. I look up only to see Wheein come inside with a basket full of fruits.

"Yah yah. Why do you looks upset? You don't miss me?" Wheein asked me playfully.

"I miss you too Wheein ah. Come here give me a hug."

She put down the basket on the table and come to hug me.

We broke our hug as I look down and playing with my fingers. "Err, not that I'm not appreciating you are here. Err err... Yo-"

"She is here too unnie. Tsk.. She went to do something first."

My face lit up as I heard her words. "Really?! She is here?." I really thought that she will forget about me already since I told her to forget about me before I went into surgery. I didn't even let her know about my tumor. It is not that I don't want her to know, but it is only on early stage. So I thought it is not a big deal until I keep fainting that I know the tumor is at the dangerous stage.

---------------------------

No one pov

The door cracked open once again and Yongsun come inside. She put down the flowers on the table as she rushed to Moonbyul to examine her face.

"Yah yah, yong. I'm okay now. Look." Moonbyul took of Yongsun's hands off her face.

Yongsun's eyes started to filled with tears. "Byul ah, why didn't you tell me? Am I not worth it to know your health condition?" Moonbyul wipes her tears and pulled Yongsun's hands to put on her laps.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to tell you. I thought it was not a big deal. So, I just forget about it." She look down at their hands on her laps and pouted.

Wheein suddenly chuckles. "Yah, you guys are so cute. Makes me want to call Jinnie. Tsk."

Yongsun rolled her eyes at her words.
"Jinnie? You called her that now? Pet names?." She smirks teasingly at Wheein.

"I-its not that. We are just friends!" she tried to defend herself.

"Relax wheein. I didn't say you guys are more than that tho." She said still with her smirk.

"Urgh, whatever you said." She rolled her eyes.

Moonbyul just look at the two bickering with each other. She smiles as she really misses this moment.

"Oi, why are you smiling alone?" Wheein asked.

"Nothing, I just missed you guys. And I really miss you." She said the last sentence while looking at Yongsun.

"Yucks, I'm going outside. Bye lovebirds!"

"Hehe, now it is just two of us. What do you want to do?" Moonbyul asked Yongsun while teasingly lean her head on the other girl's shoulder.

"Nothing. I want to sleep. Now, scoot a bit. I'm going to sleep now and you are going to hug me to sleep." "Now hug me." She ordered her.

Moonbyul just chuckles at her behavior while following her order. "Fine. Sleep well." She then turn on her phone to play games with her other hands to wait until Yongsun wake up from her sleep. She has sleep for months so she didn't feel tired.

She looks at Yongsun's sleeping face as she chuckles again and leave a kiss on her forehead.

The end.

--------------------------------