Doubt - P1

Hi 👋 this is my first story.. So idk what is the journey in this story. Its a OS so.. Heee.. It is not good but, i love them sm so Im trying to write about them.. Btw, english is not my first language, please understand me 😊 thank you
---------------------------

Yongsun pov

I glare at moonbyul who is now on my bed, looking straight at me innocently.
"Byuuuuuulll!!!!! I want to sleepp. Cant you please just go away from me"

"nooooo~~~ i want you to wake up right now" she said while jumping on the bed until my bed making some weird noise.

I kicked byul at her knee as I scared that my bed will end up falling apart again. I dont want my parents to scold me for breaking the bed for the third times.
Yeah yeah, moonbyul is the person who broke my bed before.

"yongggggg! "
"what do you want? "
"let's go out. Im bored. So please wake up now yong"
"eung, okey, just 5 minutes more" she then resume her precious sleep back.

Third person pov

"sigh.... Okey then" moonbyul pat yongsun's hair while staring lovingly at her friend's sleeping face for few minutes as she let her sleep more before going out to cook breakfast for both of them.

Since yongsun's parents are not always home, moonbyul stays with her as she dont want her friend to be alone. She know how lonely it feels to be alone. Plus she love her friend more than just a friend, so much. She dont want her love one to be alone.
Sweet :)

----------------------------------

At mall.

Moonbyul pov

'Should I confess today? I want her to know, but I also dont want her to know..'

'Urghhhh :( love is complicated indeed.. I want to move out to the states, but I cant even stay away from her for more than 1 day, but this feeling will not go away'

'I thought that if I just stay being her friend, the feeling will be gone. Hmm.. Should I tell her and then run away?'

"Byul ah.." yongsun pouted as she called me. Haaah my heart, be still.
"A-ahh yes ddunnie. W-what? Did you says something before? "
"You are so quiet today, you have a problem byul? Talk to me like you always does" yongsun stare at my eyes while saying that. She is so cute.. Omg!
'How could I tell you my problem is you. I dont want to scares you with my feelings'

"What? Now you dont wanna say anything to me? You dont even want to hold my hand like usually. You hate me now byul?" yongsun then walk away from me.

"Urghh... You're so stupid byul" i heard she says while walking away.

-----------------------

Thank you for reading.