SMN

--

Solar was invited to the most popular show among idol because of a very known rapper, Moonbyul is the host. Also, the host is the most down to earth person and always let her guest be comfortable when guesting the show.

The girl is so nervous about her appearance there even though she know the host won't make her do something inappropriate.

As soon as she arrived at the studio, she signed her album to give them to the host and pds. She thought for a sec before she write something for the rapper.

When it is a que for her to enter the set in 1 minute, she gather her thought and calm herself.

"Yeah, so these are hints for our guest today" The host pulled out two film photos that Solar take before in the waiting room. A photo of her back side and her famous mochi cheeks.

"Ah these cheeks! Do you recognize the owner of the cheeks? " Moonbyul asked her audience in the chat that she was sure full of the famous singer's fans.

"Ahahahaha looks like you guys know who is it already~ Okay but let's first listen to 'spit it out' by Solar~" She then put the photos on the table where it will be displayed during the show.

*Spit it out playing*

Moonbyul stand up to welcome her guest. She smile along while watching Solar enter the set carefully.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Solar bow a bit to the rapper while taking her seat.

"Hello~ how are you today? "

"A-ah I'm fine. Thanks for asking"

Looking at her guest being so awkward with her makes her worry because her goal is to make her guest/s comfortable in her show.

"Solar-ssi, please be comfortable~ don't be nervous, I'm not gonna eat you~"

That left Solar flustered that she just nodded.

"Please welcome Solar to our show~ woooo~" Moonbyul said after the song ended while clapping.

"Hello everyone, this is Solar" Solar bows to the camera, greeting the viewers. 

~~~

"Ah we are almost to the end of the show"

"Aw really? It's feel so short? "

"It's been 1 hour and half Solar-ssi"

Solar gasped in shock. She doesn't know its been that long. "That long?? I was enjoying this show that much that it feels so short"

"You are enjoying the show? Really? "

"Yes, I was really nervous at the beginning but you're really good at hosting, so I felt really comfortable here. Thank you so much" She stand a bit to bow.

"Ah yes, thank god you enjoy the show despite this is our first time to meet"

Moonbyul then search for something and pulled out a bouquet of flower from somewhere. "Here~"

"Oh? " The singer was so shocked at the sudden gift.

"For you~" She smile.

"Thank you Moonbyul-ssi"

"Ah, before we end the show, I just want to mention this again to you. You promise to feature my future releases? You said that in the show" Moonbyul said, teasing her guest.

Solar laugh a bit, "Of course Moonbyul-ssi. Call me later and we will talk about it"

"Alright then, it is time to let you go now" She frown and continue, "Please say something to your fans and viewer"