Thank You (P2)

--

A month ago since that encounter with Yongsun. I still remember how she frown. She didn't even look into my eyes.

Now, because of my work, I need to go to Jeju.

"Baby, I need to go to Jeju. Can you stay with auntie Wheein and Hyejin?"
"I don't want to. I want unnie." She pouted.

"Hey, we can't disturb her. She have her own work. Why don't you want auntie wheein? Hm? "

Silenced.

"Okay okay. Come here sit here. " Sh3 sit on my lap.

I hug her tightly. "I don't have your unnie contact. How am I going to ask her to take care of you? " I soften my voice. Hoping that she can take my reasoning.

"But I do! " She runs to her bedroom and comeback after few seconds.

"Here" She cheerfully clap.

--

Yongsun's POV

"Hello? "
"Urm, is this Yongsun? "
"Yes, this is her. Who is this? "
"Its Moonbyul."
"Oh. Yes? What can I help you? "
"Er, I need to go to Jeju tomorrow. And my daughter wants to stay with you. If its okay with you"  She said.
"Sure, why not? I miss her too." At least I have a piece of her with me.
"O-okay, thanks. I will drop her at your place later."
"Okay, will send you the address" I said before I throw my phone to my side.

"Aaaaaahhhh! She's coming! No its her daughter! But she will come here too"

I quickly run around my apartment to clean the place.

"Address !" I totally forgot to send her the way to my place.

*One hour later*

"Hi" She smile.

"Hey. Hello babygirl. How are you? " I asked her daughter. I really missed her so much.

"I'm good! " She hugs me.

"Let's go inside." We turn around to get inside.

"Um..." Oh yes. She is still here.

"You can enter this place if you want Ms Moon." I said without facing her.

I don't understand myself. One time I feels giddy to see her, the other time I don't want to see her. I acted like she's my ex. I'm so funny.

"I will put your bag inside okay. Have a seat." I pat sunny's head.

--
No one POV

"Oh? Where is your mom? " She looks around her place.

"She had to go. Her girlfriend call her. Sighh." She look up to Yongsun.

"Unnie, can you be my mom? " She pouted.

Yongsun shookbher head. She look at the girl in concern. "Why baby?"

"I like you more"

"Its not working like that sunny. You like me, but your mom not" She touch her nose.

Sunny did not reply her anything, and just hug her favorite unnie.

--

"Unnie! "

"Yah! Don't run. I just mop the floor."

She stop abruptly, not wanting to place her face to the floor.

Yongsun chuckles.

"Unnie, can I borrow your phone? "

"For what sunny ah? "

"I miss my mom" She said, pouting.

"Okay okay. Here. "

Kys: Help!

Few seconds later... Sunny deleted the message. She smirks.

--

Jeju

Yongsun: Help!

What happened? Is it my daughter?

"I-im sorry Naeun ah. I need to go." She hurriedly stand up and run to her car while her hand busily booking a flight ticket.

When she stop at the traffic turns red, she tried to call Yongsun but unfortunately she can't reached the girl.

Fvck! What happened to them?

She tried to get the earliest flight if possible. Luckily her job here was settled yesterday.

--

She run out of the airport as soon as her feet reach the floor. Shes been trying to call Yongsun, but she didn't return the call.

With a heavy heart, she drive to Yongsun's apartment.

She stop by the elevator to catch some breathe.

Her phone is ringing as soon as she stand in front of the apartment.

"Hello Yongsun ah? "

"Hello Miss Moon? You called? "

"Are you guys okay? " She asked impatiently.

"Er.. Of course we are okay. Why? "

"You te- never mind.. Where are you and my baby? "

"At my ice creams place" She answered her cheerfully, not knowing that Moonbyul's heart was almost exploded earlier.

"Okay"

--

Sunny runs to her mother and hugs her. Moonbyul leaned in to gives kissed on her cheeks and make sure the girl is okay without any scratches.

"You okay? "

"I'm good! Unnie brought me here yesterday too" Moonbyul just nodded.

She thinks that she should asked the older girl as to why did she left her that message. It is really unnecessary and it scared her.

Yongsun then come to the front when she heard sunny's voice really high that she can be heard until the bathroom at the back.

"Hey" Moonbyul just stared at the girl's face. She then gestured her to follow her.

"Baby, I need to speak to her. You wait for us over there okay? "

"Follow me" She said with her cold voice.

TBC

==========

Short update~ Been busy with hw..
Thanks for reading^^^^