Acknowledgements

A small idea, which is merely of 3 lines, is taken from movie DOSTANA starring John Abraham, Abhishekh Bacchan and Priyanka Chopra. Not even the plot line is same. But just to make you guys aware and make you watch that movie, I am already clarifying this. No even the main theme is same. I have changed every scenario and added various things and cut out most of the part. Though based on a movie, the book is completely different. Just the idea that two male leads pretend to be together is inspired. Rest is my imagination. Some dialogs are same. For further information on what and how I change read the note after 35th chapter when you reach there.

In the later half the story takes inspiration from Raabta-2017 starring Late Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon and Jim Sarbh. Only the names have been used, other than that the story is completely different. Some scenes are inspired. And credits have been given in the description and here as well. For further details read the thank you note at the end of the book.

Argument may take place that this might be copied or something so I suggest you to read the basic plots of the above mentioned movies and then comeback to read this, if you have this doubt of copying. I do not support plagiarism nor will I ever do. There is a fine line between plagiarism and inspiration. As per my view and also my readers view, the story is inspired and not plagiarized. Happy Reading. Do give a watch to Dostana-2008 and Raabta-2017, I am sure you will love them!
--------------------------------

©Kuhu0704

All Rights Reserved which does not allow anyone to reproduce or represent my work in any way possible.

Do Not Copy Or Misuse My Work In Any Form.

IF I FIND YOU USING MY BOOK OR ANY SINGLE LINE OR SCENARIO ANYWHERE, I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IN INACTIVEED, REPORTED AND BLOCKED. IF SOMEONE FINDS ANYTHING ABOVE HAPPENING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

STEALING SOMEONE'S HARD WORK, SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION AND SOMEONE'S THING IN WHICH THEY HAVE INVESTED THEIR EMOTIONS, CREATIVITY AND TIME IS FUCKING WRONG. IT SHOWS HOW BIG OF A CHEATER, LIER AND COWARD YOU ARE.

DO NOT STEAL OR COPY ANYONE'S WORK EVER. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A WRITER FEELS WHEN THIS HAPPENS WITH THEM. KINDLY RESPECT THIS PLATFORM, WRITER AND WRITER'S WORK. LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, BY DOING ALL THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE YOU ARE NOT ONLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A CHEATER BUT ALSO DEGRADING THE NAME OF OUR FANDOM.

ANYONE WHO HAS DONE THIS AND IS READING THIS, GET HELP.

(Small edit June 2022: LMFAO!!! Irony of this is hilarious. But i can't help it anymore. Jo hai so hai.)