The battle

"Very well then." Zalgo said in his deep demonic voice.

Everything went dark, but in front of you a table had appeared. As you looked at the table you saw it had knifes and varieties of guns, the table also had some chemical filled bottles on the table. You looked at the guns then you decided to grabbed two; one was a Glock G19, and the other was a PKM.

You also grabbed an anticholinergic chemical, you put the Glock in your pocket, and you decided to just hole the PKM, and you put the anticholinergic chemicals in your other pocket.

When you were done, the black that surrounded you faded away, then you looked up to see Zalgo standing in front of you, you made the first move and you got the Glock out since you couldn't shoot the PKM.

You aimed the Glock at Zalgo's head then you shot, but he dodged.

He summoned a sword, but in a blink of an eye he was nothing but a blur, but all of a sudden you felt a sharp pain come from your stomach, when you looked down you saw that it had been cut and you were bleeding.

You kinda winced when you touched it, but you thought that you would be fine, so you pulled out the anticholinergic chemicals and tore off a piece of your shirt and put a lot of the chemical in it.

Then you ran towards the wall, Zalgo looked confused, but then you kinda used the table that was close to you and you used to get higher on the wall, and you kicked jump on to the chandelier and jumped down on Zalgo, you then shoved the cloth in his mouth and pushed it to the side, you then pored the chemical that you had down his throat, he gaged a little, then his back turned to spikes, and one of them went through your arm, you felt tears prick your eyes a little bit, but that didn't stop you from pulling out the Glock and holding it up to his head, but before you could pull the trigger, he swung the sword at you and you jumped off his back before he could hit you.

You ran to the side of him and shot at him again, but he dodged, you were just dodging his attacks until the anticholinergic chemicals started to work, he stopped swinging his sword towards you, and you ran towards the window. Zalgo started to have a red aura surround him, he then fell on his knees and started crying.

You closed your eyes and threw the PKM at the window and the glass shattered, you then aimed the Glock at Zalgo and shot him in his head.

You knew that he wasn't dead, but he wouldn't be back for a while.

You walk over to a table that was behind the throne, and it had rope and a couple other things there.

You grabbed the rope and tied it to something sturdy, then you started to climb down the rope.

When you were down, you saw guards start to climb down the rope, you then started to run.