Meeting someone

After you ate your supper, you went upstairs to your room, then you grabbed your stuff animal and started to play with it, but then Lazari showed up, and the both of you played for hours, but then she had to leave, she looked at you, then she looked at the ground, she then grabbed your hand then you disappeared from your room with your stuffed animal in your hand, you looked around to nothing but Lazari, you and the woods, you were so frightened that you didn't even notice that you grabbed Lazari's hand, she then held on to your leading you through the forest.

When you looked at her you could see her blush quite a lot, when you saw her blush, your face went as red as a tomato, luckily she didn't notice, the grip on both of your hands tighten as the both of you go deeper into the woods.

Then Lazari stopped, you don't know why, but she did, you looked over at her, but when you look away from her, there's a really big mansion in front of you, and it was rather intimidating.

Lazari then took you into the mansion, but when you entered, there were people everywhere, and you looked at them before you were dragged into the other room by Lazari. You got a quick glance at everyone, but you still don't know what they look like.

Lazari brought you to a room that had a pink door, and on the outside it said Sally, Lazari opened the door then practically dragged you over to the other little girl in the room, she was playing with some dolls. Lazari stopped in front of her and said, "Hey Sally, I brought the girl I was telling you about."

Sally looked over in your direction, then she stood up and ran to you she said stuff like, "oh my gosh, your to pretty!" Or "Your so beautiful!"

Then Lazari said, "Yeah, she is very prettyful, isn't she." After Lazari said that, her face went a beat red, then you sat down on one of the tea party chairs, then Sally said, "Let's have a tea party!"

You then smile at the thought of a tea party, then the three of you went to find some tea party stuff.