Finally married

Once you washed the sharpie off your forehead, you decided to go and hang out with your fiancé.

You walked into your room and saw Lazari laying on the bed, you walked up to her and layed on top of her, you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around her.

"Babe." You said in a whisper.

Lazari turned around to look at you, "Yeah?" She said.

"Why wait to get married, why don't we get married tomorrow?!" You said in an excited tone.

Lazari looked at you with wide eyes, then she said, "Yes! We have to plan it right away!"

Lazari shot up from where she was just laying down at, then she ran into the hallway.

You chuckled a little bit, but then you lied down and sighed.

*Time skip*

You sighed, then you smiled. The music started to play, and the night sky shined a pathway behind you. You stood at the alter and waited patiently for your bride to arrive.

You were wearing a black wedding dress with a ruby red broach to go with it, and you wore long black gloves.

You were sweating a little bit, you were really nervous, and your brides maid was trying to comforting you.

All of a sudden, it was like time froze. Then the wedding music began to play. You smiled, then you turned around and were met face to face with your bride.

After both of your vows, the priest then said, "You May now kiss the bride."

You leaned forward and kissed Lazari's soft lips, your lips moved in sync, and you deepened the kiss.

After a couple of seconds you both broke away from the kiss and were now officially married.

You cried tears of joy, and Lazari was very happy as well, she grabbed your hand and walked down the moonlit isle holding your hand as cheers from all of your friends could be heard.

(Sorry for making you guys wait so long.
T-T
Bye, and have  a great day)