Don't get involved

You sighed as you walked down the hallway, but you were on your way back to Your bedroom so you could get dressed and take a shower.

*Time skip*

After your shower, you walked out of the bathroom to see that Lazari wasn't there anymore. So you thought she might be hanging out with Jane or Sally.

You walked outside of your bedroom, then you headed for the front door to go finish your hit list.

You walked through the woods with breeze, but when you reached the end, you walked across the street, then you went into the back yard and waited.

After about 30 minutes, a little boy came out of the house, then started to play on the play set. Behind him you saw his mother, which was your target.

You came out of the woods behind their house and stabbed the little boys mother.

When you were done, the little boy screamed and cried, but you didn't do anything, but out of nowhere, you saw Zalgo standing behind him, then Zalgo plunged his hand through the little boy's chest.

You stood there, then you ran back into the woods. You didn't want to get involved with him anymore, because slender said that he was bad news.

When you arrived at the mansion, you saw Lazari sitting on the couch. You walked up from behind her and kissed her on the cheek.

You walked around the couch, then you sat next to Lazari watching TV.