Leo VIII

I rolled over onto my side, reaching for my blankets that were strewn across the floor. My eyes glued shut from sleep deprivation. I read my clock, "11:42am." Then rolled back over. "11:42am!" I need to talk to Jason and Piper!

I raced out of bed, looking in a mirror. I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and my hair was in a curly mess, but I still looked awesome.

I ran past the archery range and found Jason and Piper making out in a tree.

"Guys!" I cupped my hands over my mouth to amplify my voice. Jason jumped and fell out of the tree!

"Jason!" Piper screamed and jumped out of the tree to him. Meanwhile the archers cried, thinking they hit someone with one of their arrows.

"Guys I had the craziest dream last night!"

"Leo! Not right now! Help me!" Piper brushed the hair off of Jason's face, he coughed and spat out a leaf.

"Leo what the Hades?"

"Sorry man I just- you guys have to listen."

Piper sighed and lifted Jason onto her lap. He winced. By this time the archers had also calmed down.

"I had a dream." Jason let out an exaggerated sighed to interrupt my sentence, but I continued.

"I- we were in the woods, and there was this girl." My gaze drifted from the two of them until Piper clapped in front of my face.

"Anyways, she sensed something was wrong and she was right! I saw my mother!" I was beginning to breath heavily. "She delivered a prophecy and I was worried it might come true and..." I paused to catch my breath. My eyes were watering and my face was red.

"Leo that wasn't a dream." Jason said, his voice was subtle. Piper finished his sentence.

"We know about the prophecy, but right now there is nothing we can do about it except to find our who this girl is."

The boys looked at each other confused, however, Piper was not fooled.