26 - Tteokbokki

JK's P.O.V.

Today I found out that I had a little bit of free time for myself for the rest of the day since the guys and I were already done with our schedule.

Of course the first thing I did was play overwatch, but after a while I started getting hungry and realized that I haven't eaten anything all day.

I look through the meals that the hotel offered, but for some reason I wasn't in the mood for anything that they had. Grabbing my wallet, mask, hat, and sunglasses, I head out to go find something to eat and to take a small walk.

Luckily, where I was staying was pretty close to KoreaTown so I decided to go there. I eventually settled for Tteokbokki and approached a little stand. After getting my food and thanking the cashier, I decided to take a small walk while eating.

Omg this is so good!

This definitely reminded me of home that I was already starting to miss. After finishing my food, I decided to walk a little longer.

As I walked through the streets, I was quite thankful that no one had noticed who I was yet. Looking up at the sky I noticed that the sun was about to set and there was always something that I loved doing in the States whenever I had the chance. So I started making my way towards the beach.

Once I got there I was surprised to see that not a lot of people were here at this time. I continued walking for a bit and after a while I stopped and closed my eyes. I inhaled the fresh and salty air that I was surrounded in and I couldn't help, but smile.

The only thing that could be heard were the waves crashing against each other and the seagulls flying around.

But I soon found myself opening my eyes as my ears started to get filled with a soft and beautiful voice of someone singing. I tried to follow the sound of where it was coming from and noticed that it was a girl who was a good couple feet in front of me to my left.

I slowly and quietly got closer so I could hear her better, but after a couple of steps, I felt my heart pace a bit when I noticed who it was.

She was sitting down in the sand with her legs crossed. Her hair was in its natural state of waves and the wind blowing it made her so pretty.

I sat down making sure that I was far enough so she wouldn't see me, but close enough to hear her. I've only heard her sing twice, but this time felt a little different.

"This night is cold in the kingdom
I can feel you fade away
From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and
Your steps keep me awake"

I immediately knew the song that she was singing since I really liked the melody. Her voice was so angelic like that it made you want to keep listening.

"Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste
I once was a man with dignity and grace
Now I'm slipping through the cracks of your cold embrace
So please, please"

Unlike the other times I've heard her sing, I could feel her emotions in every word that she sang. Her voice carried a certain emotion that I never thought that she would feel. She sounded hurt...

My heart started aching in some way, but it also started beating faster and I had this tingly feeling in my stomach. I've noticed that I feel this way whenever I'm around her or think about her.

Even with all the emotions that she's singing out, I couldn't help to notice how beautiful her voice was.

She's been on my mind for a couple weeks now and I wasn't sure why...

Do I like her?...

I couldn't know because I've never really liked an actual girl besides IU, but she doesn't count. The way that she made me feel was just unexplainable.

"Could you find a way to let me down slowly?
A little sympathy, I hope you can show me
If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely
If you're leaving baby let me down slowly"

The sun was setting and usually I would have my eyes on it, but I couldn't stop looking at her. The sun was shining on her and giving her this amazing glow that made her look stunning. The wind was still blowing and moving her gorgeous hair which gave me a good look of her neck and shoulders.

She was just so breathtaking.

I wish I could look at her like this; freeze time and just stare at her and admire her beauty.

Wait...

I look down at my phone and then back at her and then to my phone again. I wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't, but I would be the only one seeing it. After a couple of seconds, I open my phone and start recording her.

A/N

Short chapter but anyways I just wanna say thanks to the people who have been reading until now 🥺 It really does warm my heart to see people actually reading this far 💀

But from here on out the story is going to get a little interesting 👀

Anyways IT'S COMEBACK DAY!! WHOS READY??!

- Ash