24 - Army

"Makeup kit?"

"Check."

"Hair kit?"

"Check."

"Backup makeup and hair brushes?"

"Check."

"And banana milk?..."

"Check." I pulled out the packs of banana milk that I just bought and showed it to Mona who was helping me prepare things for tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will officially be leaving for the states for a couple of months for the tour. I have to make sure that I have everything prepared and packed and that also includes 10 huge packs of banana milk.

Having everything ready, I decided to get a quick snack from the convenience store and hang out in the staff lounge for a while. I would ask Mona if she wanted to come along, but she still had a lot of packing to do.

After coming back from the store, I quickly sit down and start eating my ramen. Man, I just love this stuff so much.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

The rest of the guys and me were currently in a meeting with Hitman and other staff members to talk about the tour that we will be leaving for tomorrow, but right when I thought he was finished, Hitman changed topics.

"Before we leave, I just wanted to briefly talk about something else that you should all be aware of. BigHit will soon be in the works of debuting our first ever girl group. I wanted to let you all know about this because we will need your help with getting this group to debut."

A girl group?... My mind immediately shut out Hitman and it started being filled up with many thoughts. I was excited that the BigHit family was going to be growing, but I had something else in mind.

I'm suddenly taken out of my thoughts when I feel someone gently elbow me. I turned my head to see Tae looking at me with an expression on his face. He didn't have to say anything for me to know that him and I were thinking the same thing.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jk's P.O.V.

"And... done! What do you think?"

I look at my hair in the mirror to check out my new hairstyle and cut. This was the first time that Ally has cut my hair and I was really pleased with the results.

"I like it." I smile at her through the mirror and see her take a breath of relief. She takes the cape off of me and proceeds to clean up and put her stuff away. Usually, I would head off, but I found myself still sitting in the chair looking at her from the mirror.

The good thing about getting my hair done is that I didn't need to have my eyes closed, so while Ally was doing my hair, I took the opportunity to look at her. It gave me a chance to admire her beauty once again...

"You're still here?"

"Oh um... yea sorry I was just... looking at my hair since I like it a lot..." That was terrible. "I'll get going then. See you tomorr-"

"Wait! I actually have something for you."

I watched her go to her bag and search for something. After a while she came walking towards me with a small box. She seemed a little nervous and hesitant to give it to me.

God, she's so adorable...

"Since tomorrow we'll be leaving for tour, I just wanted to give you something as a good luck charm..."

She opened the box and then suddenly grabbed a hold of my wrist. Soon I felt her place a bracelet on me.

"I'm sorry if it's not much or if it's not what you're used to wearing, but I just felt like getting you something..."

As soon as she was done tightening it for me, I looked at it. It was a simple black bracelet with a little silver music note on it. I tried to contain my smile but the more I looked at it, the more I couldn't help but smile.

"It's perfect." It seemed like she released a breath that she didn't know that she was holding in after hearing my words; soon a small smile appeared on her lips. Without thinking about it, I went in and gave her a hug. This caught her by surprise, but after a few seconds, she wraps her arms around me.

I finally let go and I can immediately feel my cheeks start to get warm. That was enough to convince me that it was time for me to go before she saw my face. So I shyly said goodbye while looking down and quickly made my way out of the room.

After I walked far enough, I stopped and checked to see if anyone was around. Seeing that I was alone, I looked down at my new good luck charm and started smiling like an absolute idiot. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and my heart start to race. I definitely couldn't wait to spend these next few months close to her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ally's P.O.V.

Today was a pretty special and important day for everyone. It was officially the day before the boy's first concert of their tour. I've been looking forward to this day ever since we started the preparations for this comeback!

I've never been to a BTS concert in my life yet here I was working for the biggest boy group in the world and helping them prepare for their concert. Life is kind of funny sometimes. 

After setting our stations up backstage and having all the clothes picked out, the crew in charge of sound sent us to roam around the empty stadium to check if everything sounded good and if there were no problems.

I finished doing the section that I was told to do and made my way to the front row. I took a seat right in the middle and watched as the boys were rehearsing their dance moves according to how the stage was. Soon I started looking around everywhere and noticed the hundreds of empty seats that would soon be filled with Army's tomorrows.

Everything was just so unreal. I started to feel chills running all throughout my body.

"It's crazy, right? Tomorrow this whole place will hold thousands of Army's who are going to be singing our songs." I turned around to be faced with Jimin who was sitting down on the edge of the stage looking out as well.

"Yea... It is."

"I still can't believe it even after 7 years. Every time I perform in front of a huge crowd and hear them chating out our names... It's unreal to believe that we mean so much to so many people. There's no feeling in the world that can compare to the feeling of performing on stage in front of people who love you." I looked at him with a warm expression on my eyes and just saw how he smiled with every word that left his mouth.

I couldn't help take my eyes off of the precious human being in front of me. Hearing those words come out of him made me feel a little sad that he still couldn't believe how important they were to Army. But looking at him smile the way that he was smiling right now made me love him and the members even more.

"Well believe it." He was now looking at me. "You mean the world to Army. You guys are our everything."

I could tell that my words touched him because I could see his eyes start to get glossy. He gently took both of my hands into his and placed a soft kiss on my right hand.

"Thank you, Ally."

A/N

I feel like I'm making this story way too long 😭 I promise that we're getting close to pretty exciting things but I don't want to rush things 🥴

- Ash