4 - Gucci

I make my way into BigHit and try my best to make it to the dressing rooms without getting lost, which thankfully I didn't.

Mona told me that my first day of training started today. I didn't quite get what she meant by that, but I guess I'll find out.

"Good morning Ally." Mona greets me as I walk in.

"Morning." I say back with a smile

"You ready for day 1 of training?"

"I'm ready as I'll ever be." I say

"Perfect! You may be wondering why you even need training, but it'll all make sense soon. Now let's ge-"

"Noona!" A male calls out which I think might be for Mona.

I turned my head to look at who was calling her and almost fainted.

"I'm a little busy, Tae."

Kim Taehyung was now standing in front of me...

"Noona, I can't find my Gucci slippers anywhere." He whines like a little baby.

"That sounds like a personal problem. I told you to take care of them; you're always losing them. Go find them yourself, I'm busy."

Tae looks at me now and he stops whining.

"Who's this?" He asks, pointing at me.

"This is Ally, she's the new stylist and don't point, it's rude." She slaps his hand away.

"Ah...Hello! I'm Taehyung." He gives me that boxy smile of his and bows. He was talking to me in English since he could tell I wasn't Korean.

"안녕하세요, 만나서 반가워 (annyeonghaseyo, mannaseo bangawo) - Hi, pleased to meet you." I bow as well

He was taken back by my korean as I think he didn't expect it. But he just smiled a little more

(Talking in korean now)

"You sound really good!" He gave me a thumbs up.

"Thank you...I only know the very basic things or enough to have a conversation with someone." I say shyly, but at the same time proud.

"Well keep up the work! I'll even help you." He says with his cute boxy smile.

"Tae, again we're busy." Mona says.

"Fine." He says pouting like a baby.

He was about to say something else when someone else started calling for him.

"Tae Hyung!"

I looked at the person who was calling him and It was no other than Jungkook.

"Hyung, I've been looking all over for you." He tells Tae. He looks at him and then at Mona and gives her a small bow. He then looks at me and just stares.

"Jungkook, Noona says that this is the new stylist." He points at me and again Mona slaps his hand

"Hi..." he says shyly and bows.

"Hi." I bow back.

"Oh Ally I almost forgot!" Mona says.

"Almost forgot what?"

"You'll be Jungkook's new stylist from now on."

Um...PARDON?!

I try really hard not to show how shocked I am at the moment and just smile through it and nod.

I'm working with the maknae...

I finally seem to recover from my mini shock and I turn to look at Jungkook now. I can tell that he's shy as he's not really looking at me.

He bows again.

"Please take care of me." He says.

"Alright you rascals, get out of here! I'm training her." She tells the boys. "But as for you, Jungkook, I need you here after lunch so she can practice on you."

When I heard her say that I started to feel a little nervous.

After the boys leave, we sit down at a table.

"If you need to fangirl for a couple of seconds you can." Mona tells me and she looks at my reaction as to what happened.

So I did just that. I fangirled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ok, let's get started!"

Just like Mona had ordered, Jungkook came after lunch. We were now at my new station. Mona had laid out all the makeup that was provided for each of us in our kit and I was shocked and how much amazing products there were.

"I'm going to give you 4 concepts and I want you to recreate them, but not all of these are official concepts. Even though we have these concepts, it doesn't mean that they're the best. As an employee you are responsible for following them since it's your job to do so, but as a stylist we also know what's best and what would look good on your client. With that being said you have exactly 30 mins to do his hair and makeup for each concept. And your time starts ...now!"

I looked over the first look and I smiled to myself knowing that this would be easy for me. I don't like bragging, but I know myself and I'm confident in my skills, but I'm always open to learning.

I looked at Jungkook's face and normally I would freak out, but right now I'm no longer Ally. Right now I'm the professional stylist. With that, I wasted no time in starting.

A/N

The chapter is a little shorter, but still filled with lots of details! I hope y'all enjoyed and see you guys in the next chapter 👉🏼👉🏼

- Ash