42 - Stupid Heart

Ally's P.O.V.

Taking a step back, I look at Jungkook's makeup and see if I need to fix or add anything.

Should I cover his tattoos?

I shake my head against the idea since his tattoos really looked cool and also made him look hot...

Jungkooks scar on his cheek caught my attention which made me alarmed in a way meaning that if I could see it, then I didn't do a good enough job to cover it.

After grabbing a little more of the concealer, I lean in towards Jungkook's face and start covering his scar up. As I was focused on covering it up, I saw JK's eyes watching me carefully. I was just about to pull back to grab a tiny bit more of the product when suddenly Jungkook leaned forward towards me very closely. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him when he saw that I backed away as well.

The only thing between us was only a few centimeters of air. He looked into my eyes with an emotion that I was not familiar with while I looked back not knowing what to do. His eyes then flickered down and back up to eyes.

"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself."

My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't think straight right now nor find what to say.

"Jungko-..."

"All I want to do is kiss you." I watch as his view flickers down again which I suppose were my lips. I then watch as he bites his lips and slightly licks them.

I was in a complete state of shock...

Soon, he pulls away and leans back into his chair and proceeds to pick up his phone as if nothing had just happened. I, on the other hand, just stood there trying to process the unimaginative words that came from his mouth.

I quickly finish up his makeup and send him off to go change. While he was getting ready, I quickly headed toward the restroom. After locking  the door, I leaned against a wall and put my hand over my heart only to feel it racing.

This was the first time that Jungkook made my heart race like this which made me a little confused. I felt my cheeks and walked over to the mirror and noticed how badly I was blushing.

I splash some cold water on my face hoping that it will calm it down. As I look into the mirror and look at myself, I realize how much of an effect Jungkooks is starting to have on me. And I realize how much my heart starts beating for him.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ally what do you think? Should I go with red or blush pink lipstick?"

"I don't think it really matters, Mona."

"Ya! Of course it matters! I finally get to meet the most amazing, handsome, and my future husband Han Seon-Ho and I have to look perfect even up to what lip color I'm wearing!"

"I doubt that he's going to notice you for your lip color." I roll my eyes at Mona as I take a sip of my coffee and lean back against my chair.

"But I still have to look good and make a great first impression. So just please help me out. Please!" I just sit as I look at Mona as she whines and rubs both her hands together desperately asking for help.

"Go with a matte coral, it'll bring out the color in your eyes."

"I didn't even think of that!"

As she hurries to write this down in her notes, my mind goes off on its own, thinking back to that day at the award show and what Jungkook said.

I don't know why, but that's really all I've been able to think about lately. I can't stop thinking about the way how Jungkook looked at me and how he looked so hot biting his lips and-