13 - Airport Coffee

It's exactly 6:13 am and I am currently at the airport with everyone else since our flight to L.A. was at 7:20 am.

We were on our way to a special section of the airport so we could wait, but I was having trouble since Mona fell asleep and I can't seem to wake her up. So now I'm dragging her while carrying my carry-on and hers.

Struggling to keep her up because she wasn't as light as I thought she was, my arms gave out and I accidentally dropped her. 

Oops...

"Mona wake up!" I yell at her while bending down to her face.

"Ahshbdnsjsn alone..." she mumbles all this nonsense.

I stand up to catch my breath a bit and to try to push away all the frustration and irritation that I'm feeling right now. After a while, I see Jae pass by.

Thank God...maybe he can help...

"Hey Jae! Can you please he-"

"Yea sorry, can't." He just walks by me really fast while on his phone.

Ugh! Jerk.

Already getting irritated because of her not waking up and that I haven't had any coffee yet, I grab both her legs and start dragging her.

Not being able to drag her and carry the bags, I throw hers on top of her. All I hear is a groan of pain coming from her, but I ignore it and keep dragging her.

I finally made it to where everyone was sitting since we were the last ones and I left her in the middle of the floor and slumped down on a chair.

"Thanks for the help." I say when I realize that Jae was sitting in front of me.

"I would've helped you, but for the past 2 years I've been dragging her, so I thought it was time for you to take care of her."

I give him a death glare, but he soon goes back to looking at his phone. I close my eyes and lean my head back, but then I feel someone sit next to me.

"Tired?" I open my eyes and look up to see Jimin sitting next to me.

"I think I'm a little more than tired." I look over to where I left Mona and so does Jimin.

"Yea, she tends to do that often, but not all the time."

"Great..." I respond sarcastically and close my eyes again.

"You wanna go get some coffee." With that my eyes open and I shoot up from my seat.

"Let's go." I say to him as I start walking.

I can hear him chuckle to himself, but soon he catches up and starts walking next to me.

"Hyung, where are you going?" As we were about to walk by, Tae stands up from his seat.

"We're gonna go get some coffee. You wanna come?"

Tae makes a face of disgust when Jimin said 'coffee' but he agrees to come with us.

"Jungkook-ah, let's get some coffee." He turns back to look at Jungkook who I didn't even notice. He looks at Tae and then looks at me, but for some reason he looked away really quick.

"Um...Yea sure." He replies quietly, but then gets up and me not being able to handle another second without coffee, I start walking and Jimin again walks beside me.

But then I started walking a little slower when I realized that I didn't know where I was going. Jimin seemed to notice and started to slow down too.

"You ok?" He looks at me.

"Yea it's just...I've never been here before and I don't know where I'm going..."

I heard him chuckle, so I turn to look at him and see that he has a smile on his face.

"Mm...what kind of coffee do you want?" He asks me and I start to think a bit about what mood I'm in.

"Umm...hot."

"Bitter or sweet?"

"Both?"

"Ok, I know just the place."

After walking for a few minutes we finally reached a nice looking coffee shop. My face instantly lights up by the fact that I'm about to have coffee.

We all went up to the counter and Jimin was the first to order. I was still looking at the menu, so Tae and Jungkook ordered. There were so many options that I didn't even know what to pick.

"I'll take a medium hot almond milk Macchiato, please."

"Almond milk?" Jimin asks, "are you trying to be healthy?" I was about to answer, but Tae beat me to it.

"She's allergic to dairy, Hyung." Jimin's eyes widened just a bit and so did Jungkooks.

"So no milk, ice cream, pizza, chee-"

"Banana milk?" Both Jimin and Jungkook ask.

"No banana milk." I chuckle at their reaction.

"How do you live?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know, I just do."

With that we hear our orders being called. After getting our coffees we head back to where everyone was. I sat back down in the seat that I was in and noticed that Mona had made her way to a seat, but was still dead asleep.

After a while of waiting, it was finally time to board the plane. I grab my stuff and Mona's and hand my coffee to Jimin to hold.

I push Mona out of her seat and she falls onto the floor, but not giving a crap I pull her by her feet and drag her onto the plane.

I find my seat and set my stuff down and proceed to find Mona's. She was actually sitting next to Jin, so I let go of her legs and looked at him.

"She's all yours." I then walk back to my seat. Once I get there, I sit down and finally close my eyes and go to sleep.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter is a little shorter than usual :( I promise that the next chapter will be better!

Ahhh!! I'm almost at 200 reads!! Thanks for all those who have read so far! You're really making my little heart happy 🥺