18 - Pinky Promise

We spent a couple of hours with my family and had a really good time. Well...I did maybe not so much Hoseok since he had to watch out for my sister. But besides that we had a pretty good time talking and just playing games.

We finally made our way back to the hotel, so we can rest up since tomorrow was a whole day of rehearsals for the boy's and a whole day of planning for me.

"Well today was a fun day. Thanks Ally." Namjoon starts to thank me and soon the rest do the same.

"Don't mention it. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it." I turn to look at Hoseok. "And I'm really really sorry about my sister..."

"It's fine. She was just a really really passionate army." He smiles at me while also holding on to his almost crushed torso.

"Anyways...last one to get into the elevator rides with Sejin tomorrow!" All of a sudden we all start running toward the elevator.

Luckily I was in front of all the guys, so it was a sure thing that I wasn't going to be riding with Sejin tomorrow!

But that's what I thought.

I suddenly feel a hand grab me and pull me back, making me slow down almost to the point of stopping. That was enough for most of the boys to get in front of me.

Some make their way into the elevator but I tried to push the ones who haven't away so I could fit, but someone lifts me up from my waist and throws me away from the elevator making me fall to the ground.

"Sorry Ally!" I hear Tae yell out.

Soon after that I see another member being thrown out of the elevator as well. It was Jungkook. He quickly makes his way to the elevator, but the doors have already closed.

"Well... I guess we're riding with Sejin." I blurt out after not making it in.

I got myself off the floor and we waited for the elevator, but it never came. So we had to take the stairs instead. We slowly start climbing the stairs and finally reach our floor.

Even though we were on our floor, our rooms were on the other side of where the stairs were, so we had to walk a bit.

"Your family seemed cool." I turned to look at JK who looked pretty tired.

"You think? My family is a bit wild."

"I liked them." He turns to look at me and gives me a smile and I do the same.

"Well what about you, huh? I bet your family is pretty cool too." He looks down at the floor and I just look at him.

"I guess you can say that, but nothing compared to yours. Your family is big, I liked that."

"I mean, Hispanic families tend to be big. I like it, but sometimes I don't. My siblings annoy the crap out of me."

"You should teach me Spanish. Well...all of us actually."

I was a little taken back by what he was saying, but my heart did get a little happy.

"Why do you wanna learn?" I ask him, smiling.

"So we can speak to Army's who speak Spanish, even if it's just a few phrases."

I stop walking and soon he does too. I just look at him with a big smile on my face and he's just looking at me confused and probably thinking that I'm crazy.

"Ok, I'll help you, but you gotta promise me that you'll get me 3 front row tickets to your upcoming tour for my sister."

"De-"

"And! With soundcheck too."

"Ok, deal."

"Pinky promise me that you'll get them?" I stick out my pinky.

"I pinky promise that I'll get you tickets to our upcoming tour with soundcheck."

He smiles at me and wraps his pinky with mine and we both just laugh. After a few seconds we stop laughing. Our pinkies are still wrapped with each other but not we're just smiling at each other.

He has such a nice smile.

Jungkook was about to tell me something when a phone suddenly goes off. I checked mine and didn't see anything, so it was coming from Jungkook. He checked his phone and started typing.

"Sorry, hyungs are asking where I am."

"It's fine, it's pretty late actually. We should probably hurry."

We finally got to our rooms which were only across the hall from each other. I was about to open the door to my room when Jungkook called my name.

"Ally?"

"Yea?" I turned to look at him waiting for what he was about to say.

"I'm really glad you chased your dreams. You're a really cool person..." Jungkook gives me a small smile, but I could tell that he was a bit shy. He wasn't really someone to express himself.

"Thanks. You're pretty cool too. Goodnight." I wave at him and give him a warm smile.

"Night." He smiles back and I watch him make his way into his room.

A/N

So who else didn't get soundcheck? 😪

- Ash