Chapter 11: ugh caleb!!

Heyyyyyyyyyy so here's update 3/5 I don't know if I can update them all tonight but I'll for sure finish them tomorrow. anyway I'm updating them all late because as some of you may know in parts of America and Canada we had over 15 inches of snow!!! So for the first time in 35 years my school had a snow day!!!!! So I didn't go to school Monday or Tuesday! So that's why the update is late anyway here it is and I hope you like it!
--------------------------------------------
I woke up with a cold sweat running down my brow. I looked around and saw I was in Caleb's room. I laid back down sighing with relief. I heard the shower going and guessed Caleb was in there. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. that movie had freaked me out!

I heard the shower stop and Caleb stepping out.

That's when I heard a loud crash and caleb groaning. I jumped up and ran to the door.

"Caleb are you okay!?" I asked nervously. No answer.

"Caleb!" I called louder. Again no answer. I had to do something but I couldn't just go in! I start playing with my hair and pacing.

"No I have to do something!" I told myself. I turned the handle and noticed it was unlocked. I walked in and found Caleb sprawled on the floor. Luckily a towel was covering his 'thing'.

"Oh my god! Caleb are you okay!?" I cried, fear obvious on my face.

"Jenna...?" He mumbled.

"Caleb!" I yelled rubbing his hand.

"What do I do! Should call the doctor? 911!?" I thought out loud. "Please!Please be okay!" I cried, tears welling in my eyes and slowly running down my face. His eyes suddenly fluttered open and looked around.

"Caleb!" I cried hugging him tight.
"What?" He asked confused.

"I-I thought y-you were h-hurt!! I was s-so scared!!!" I sobbed hugging him.

He patted my back soothingly.
"Shhhh it's okay, I'm okay." He whispered. I still sobbed as he whispered soothing words into my ear. I sniffled and he smiled.

"See? Everything's alright." I blushed a little with embarrassment.

"I must look terrible right now." I laughed sadly, wiping my eyes. He smiled.

"You look perfect." he whispered. I smiled.

"Awe I..... no I still look terrible." I laughed.

"To me you're beautiful." he whispered again. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched and sparks flew. Even though we've been dating for a while his touch still left butterflies. I ran my fingers through his hair as our lips moved in sync. just then we were rudely interrupted by my phone ringing.

🎶I got that off back Cadillac midnight drive.🎶

"Sorry." I apologized grabbing my phone. "Hello?"

"Sup bitch!" Kassidy's voice came through the phone.

"Hey." I laughed.

"So were all meeting at my house before the concert." Kassidy said. "Can you come?"

"Duh! I've got the tickets!" I laughed.

"Eh." kassidy shrugged.

"Yeah well...HEY! I live with you!! We're meeting at OUR house!!" I cried smiling.

"Yeah but I thought you had moved in with caleb." she said in a sing song voice.

"No." I said looking at him, "Not yet." I whispered. She laughed and Caleb looked at me confused.

"Okay see you at 7:30." Kassidy said.
"K bye!" I hung up then turned to face caleb.

"What was that about?" Caleb asked.