Chapter 6: fights and pain

Hey guys!! Shortish chapter I guess anyway pic of Caleb to the right=======>>>>>

I jumped into my black SUV and Caleb climbed into the passenger seat. I started the car and rushed onto the road. We stopped at a red light and a thought struck me.

"Um caleb, where does Kevin live?" I asked sheepishly.

"Um just a few blocks away on worner road, why?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well that may or may not be where kassidy is." I answered biting my lip.

"WHAT DID KEVIN DO!?" he yelled. I swerved from his sudden outburst and almost hit a fence! I quickly got control again and turned onto the street next to Kevin's.

"I'm not sure what he did, just that kassidy's upset." I said calmly as I turned Onto Kevin's street. I saw kassidy leaning against a stop sign with her head in her knees.

"Kassidy!" I yelled pulling up next to her. she looked up and gave a sad smile. she opened the door and climbed in.

"Kassidy wh-"

"WHAT DID KEVIN DO!?" Caleb interrupted. kassidy winced and I gently smacked him in the arm.

"Sorry." Caleb muttered.

"Kassidy what happened?" I asked gently.

"H-he drugged me!" she cried tears welling in her eyes. "He wanted my body even though I said no so he drugged me!" All I could do was sit there in shock.

"D-did he do something?" I stuttered a little afraid of the answer. She shook her head and I let out a breathe of relief.

"It's ok we're going to go home and-." I stopped when I heard a door slam. I looked out the window and saw Caleb storming towards Kevin's house with his fists clenched.

"CALEB!" I yelled getting out of the car. he didn't stop, he didn't even turn to look at me.

"Stay here, i'll be right back." I told kassidy. she nodded and I turned and started running after Caleb, but he was already running into the house. I sprinted as fast as I could towards his house.

Caleb's POV

I stormed towards Kevin's house. I was so pissed at him right now! I heard Jenna call my name but I ignored her. I couldn't believe he would do that to kassidy! I started running and I bolted into his house.

"KEVIN!" I yelled. I stormed up the stairs and towards his room.

"Oh hey." He said barely glancing up from his computer screen. I slammed his laptop shut and glared at him.

"Dude! what the hell!" he cried.

"I can't believe that you drugged kassidy!" I yelled at him.

"What does it matter? she's not your girlfriend!!" he yelled back.

"Ya but she's my girlfriends bestfriend! and by the looks of what you did I'm pretty sure she's not your girlfriend either!" I shouted. We kept yelling at each other, getting Angrier and angrier. soon we started punching and kicking each other.

"Stop it!" Jenna cried running into the room. We both ignored her and continued to beat the crap out of each other. just then Kevin reached back and picked up a chair.

Jenna's POV

I saw Kevin reach back and pick up a chair. he flung it at Caleb who quickly ducked, sadly I wasn't as fast as him. the chair hit me right in the face and I fell to the ground. my face felt like it had been hit with a wrecking ball!

"Caleb?" I muttered sleepily.

"JENNA!" he cried rushing over. "YOU DICK!" he yelled at Kevin. I got a glimpse of Caleb's worried face before everything went black.

I opened my eyes to hear two voices.

"What did you do!? She should be awake by now!"

"I didn't do anything! Kevin threw the chair!"

"What happened?" I whispered. They instantly stopped talking and ran over. I realize that the two people were Kassidy and Caleb.

"Are you okay?" Kassidy asked. I smiled weakly then cringed at the pain.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly. If I spoke any louder my Face would hurt.

"Your at Caleb's house." She answered "and for what happened well, your prince charming Here let you get hit by a chair."

"Hey! I didn't mean too and it was Kevin who threw the chair!" Caleb cried. Kassidy rolled her eyes and smiled. I sat up and leaned against the pillow.

"Are you hungry, thirsty?" Caleb asked. I cocked an eyebrow and Kassidy smiled.

"Charming here is going to be your servant until you're better because he caused your pain."

"I didn't cause her pain! Kevin did! I just feel bad." Caleb said.

"Feel bad because you caused her pain?" kassidy smirked.

"You know what, I'm getting French toast and orange juice for you!" Caleb said going out of the room. Kassidy laughed and sat at the end of the bed. Me and Kassidy started talking for a while. All of a sudden we smelled smoke and Caleb screaming like a girl. Kassidy rolled her eyes and went downstairs.

Caleb's POV

I had put The French toast in the pan and was patiently waiting for it to cook. I quickly got bored and decided to get her orange juice. I guess I got distracted because when I turned to look at the toast there is a small fire and tons of smoke. I dropped the glass i was holding and started screaming. I ran over and started waving the pan in the air which is really stupid because I just made the flame bigger. I froze, I didn't know what to do.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I heard Kassidy yell. She walked over, grab the panhandle and put it in the sink. She turn the water on the fire went out.

"Idiot." She muttered under her breath.

"Thank you!" I called after her.

"Yeah whatever." She called back. I made Jenna's drink again and went upstairs.

Jenna's POV

I saw Kassidy come in again rolling her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He started a fire, no big deal." She waved her hand. I smirked then Cringed again. Just then Caleb walked in with a glass.

"Here, sorry about the French toast." He mumbled. I laughed and cringed in Pain.

"It's okay I wasn't that hungry." I said trying not to let him feel bad. He smiled and sat at the end of the bed.

"So me and Kassidy decided that until you're better you're going to live here." Caleb smiled.

"What about your parents? Aren't they going to wonder why a random girl is here?" I asked.

"My parents don't live with me, I moved out." He smiled.

"Oh okay." I say.

"Well I'm going to go home, it's almost 7." Kassidy said.

"What!?" I gasped then winced.

"Yeah you were knocked out all day. We called the doctor and he said you were just knocked out and will wake up in a few hours."

"Wow, well I guess I'll see you later." I say to Kassidy.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" she waved walking out the door. I waved back then laid back down. Caleb crawled in beside me and turn the TV on. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. He put his arm around me and I mentally smiled. These few weeks were going to be amazing!

ok so that was chapter 6! What do you think?? vote and comment!! anyway chapter 7 will be updated tomorrow so you just got to wait till then! so what do you think about this chapter? how was the chair throwing scene? I thought I would add a little excitement!!

💜 Tarryn