Chapter 17: Caleb, my hero

To hell with authors notes! Bring on the chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV

My back and hit a wall and he quickly was in front of me.

"Please don't!" I begged while he smirked. He grabbed my hands and drag me toward the mattress. I kicked him and desperately try to free my hands but it was no use, he was too strong.

He flung me on the mattress and put my arms above my head. He handcuff them and then got some rope and tied it to the wall. He brought his face down to mine and smirked. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Oh Jenna don't cry." He laughed.

"Please! Please don't!" I begged. He laughed.

"Sorry." He cackled before forcing his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back, I just sat there shaking my head. He put his hand on my boob and rubbed it roughly. It hurt because of how tough he was being.

I was now silently sobbing as he brought a knife to cut my shirt. He made even slices on the sleeves. He ripped it off me and now I was only in my bra and pants. He looked over my body lustfully.

He started kissing on my stomach and part of my boobs. He then went to unbutton my pants when the door swung open. I looked to see Caleb, glaring at Kevin.

"Caleb!" I cried happily. Just then he took out a gun, and aimed it at Kevin. I gasped and Kevin put up his hands. Mikayla, Kassidy and Bella ran in behind Caleb. My hopes rose as I saw them all.

"Step away from her!" Caleb yelled. Kevin step back and Kassidy ran to me.

"Kassidy!" I cried, more tears rolling
down my cheeks.

"It's okay, we're here." She smiled sadly. She got the rope off but I was still handcuffed.

"Kevin where is the key!" Kassidy yelled. Kevin smirked.

"Why hello to you too, Kassidy." he answered. Kassidy took out a gun. Wait! How long has she had a gun?

"Kevin! Where are the keys!" Kassidy said again narrowing her eyes.

"You wouldn't shoot me!" He said confidently. Kassidy loaded it and aimed it at his leg.

"Wanna bet?" She asked. He thought about it for second before sighing and taking out a small key. Kassidy grabbed it and unlocked my cuffs.

"Thanks." I smiled. Hey, where's dickwad #1, #2 and manboobs?

"Smith! Johnson! Murkins!" Kevin yelled. So that's their names!........I like mine better.

In the second they were in the room. They looked at us then Kevin, then us again. Man boobs was eating a doughnut and didn't even look up. Wow, he should really lay off the treats! Has he gotten fatter?

"Well don't just stand there! Help me!" He cried.

They ran after my friends and Kassidy pushed me behind her. I fell on the mattress and quickly wrapped myself in a blanket. I watched Mikayla and Bella take out their weapons and get into defensive positions.

I curled up in a corner. I was still pretty upset that I almost got raped.

Kassidy's POV

I glanced behind me and saw Jenna curled up in a corner. I turned around to see two guys charging me. I aimed my gun at them and they stopped.

"Stay back!" I yelled. Fear crossed over their faces for a second before they smirked.

"What are you smir-." I stopped when something hard hit my head.

Damn that hurt.

My vision blurred and my knees gave way.

Jenna's POV

I looked up to see Kevin walking toward Kassidy. My eyes widened and I went to say something but I was too late as Kevin hit the back of Kassidy's head with the metal pole.

She fell to the floor and I gasped. Kevin then took his knife and raced it over Kassidy's unconscious body.

I screamed and ran towards Kassidy. I Dover in front of her and I felt the knife go into my side. I screamed at the pain.

I move the thin blanket to the side to see blood seeping out of a wound in my side.

My Head felt dizzy and my eyes were heavy. The last thing I heard was a gunshot, and Kevin fell to the ground in front of me. Then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------

OMG!! I updated!! Yay!!!!! Sorry I took so long, for spring break I went to Hermosillo, Mexico!! It was awesome and I couldn't update while I was there so sowy *makes a pouty face* but now for what you're all thinking

🙅🔪🙎🙍. ( Jenna's the girl) 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (you're the emojis)

Ya so Jenna gets cut!!! What do you think will happen and how do you feel about the whole Kevin thing? Did you ever think he would go this far? I will update soon!!!!

💜 Tarryn