❥ Chapter 7

|||||

Shocking Revelation

|||||

5 days later

Almost a week had gone by & Aiira was still rejoicing her victory. Her excitement knew no boundaries. All she had to do was sketch a fake story at the very moment, shed a few crocodile tears & feign innocence to trigger Sonakshi against Aadyanth.

Not that Sonakshi wasn't triggered already, but the way she described about Aadyanth made Aiira doubt if she was really melting before his approaches.

Sonakshi softening towards him would only bring a possibility, the possibility of them being together. She wanted to erase even the tiniest chance of her friend getting along with the guy, she had laid her eyes on. The only way to do that was by creating irreparable rivalry among the two.

Aiira could sense Aadyanth's growing concern towards Sonakshi from her friend's description of the night he had stayed at hers. If Sonakshi couldn't fathom that & believed her lies over his care, she was undoubtedly a big fool.

She just got her luck tested the other day when she created an almost believable story & narrated it to Sonakshi right away. Sona being blinded with hatred, trusted her side of story & vowed to destroy him.

All these years, Aiira had thought of Sonakshi as a fearless & head strong woman with zero inhibitions. Why would she have any when her life had always been a bed of roses? But she was proved wrong when Sonakshi genuinely opened up infront of her. It took her a lot of tears & lies to do that, but her act was worth it.

In reality, Sonakshi was weak, sensitive & petrified of being left alone. Beneath her ruthlessness, she was hiding an entirely different woman who was nothing but a debacle. Aiira couldn't wait to unveil her secrets & then expose them to the world. That would officially mark the end of her reign.

If Sonakshi was afraid of being left alone, she would ensure her entire retorts are seized away, including Juhi. If there were any chances of her being happy in future, she would snatch them all mercilessly.

Trusting her & disclosing about the night had to be Sonakshi's worst mistake. If a slap is all that took to make Sonakshi confess everything, she would happily endure it.

She had left a few loopholes during the confession which backed Aiira to arrive at a sick plot. One of them was the promise She had given to Aadyanth. She had promised him to not hurt his brothers. Sonakshi was a woman of words. She would never go against her promises, no matter how insignificant they were.

But promises were meant to be broken. If not Sonakshi, then she could easily do it. And she did the same, making sure the entire blame would be heaped on Sonakshi when the drama is exposed to view.

All it took for her evil self was just two days to sketch an exemplary plan that was ideal to worsen the on going rift between Aadyanth & Sonakshi.

She then expertly took Sonakshi's silver pendant out of her neck during one of their girls day outs, after a lot of trials. It was a delicate double hearted silver pendant with a pearl dangling at the core of one of the hearts. Sonakshi could easily afford a better one. Nevertheless she had been wearing it for years, the reason unknown.

Afterwards, she had found a few of Harsha's friends & bribed them into getting the things done without a room for even the tiniest speck of suspicion.

She was happy with the outcome of her plan. Everything had gone according to her calculations. The results would slowly start showing up, she knew.