❥ Chapter 16

|||||

Evil Again?!

|||||

The night was still young & atmosphere vivid, mirroring the lustre of bright city lights. However, the sky that was strangely vacant, reflected emptiness.

She disposed her frail form in the single seater hammock that was freshly installed in the comfort corner of her balcony. Her eyes couldn't get enough of the visible stretch of string lights & fancy lanterns that floated above her head. Her face shimmered with a radiant glow as she ran her hands through the flowery planters filled with tiny lush plants. A long pastal mattress & lounge chairs of the same series made the setting look even more cosier. The view was so aesthetically pleasing that she couldn't help but sigh in utmost content.

"This guy has got a taste" She thought snuggling her face in the delicate cubical cushion that smelled of mint & citrus, exactly like him.

"You stole my place!" Came Aadyanth's husky voice from right behind her. She startled a little & turned around to meet his playful gaze which she had recently grown fond of.

Her lips automatically lit up into a broad smile when she saw him leaning on the door frame with two mugs of brewing hot coffee. He was just in his boxers, casually flaunting his naked torso before her. His hair was a total mess, he hadn't even bothered to set them alright. His drowsy eyes told the stories of their sequent sleepless nights. Not that she hadn't seen him in a similar state before, but she suddenly felt so shy.

"Here, have this!" Aadyanth strode towards the corner & forwarded the cup to her. She shivered when he began checking her out shamelessly. His stare ceased at her flushed face for a while & then descended along the length of her body.

"I don't usually drink coffee at night. You.. You know that" She stuttered, the broad smile on her face turning broader & the blush growing darker with each drifting second.

"Trust me, after everything we did a while ago, this is what you need the most Sona" Aadyanth whispered seductively making her cheeks burn red. They heated up as though they were set on burning flame. The pink hue that adorned her face stood out even in the darkest of nights. She clutched the comforter which was conveniently wrapped around her naked body more closer as he invaded her private space in few long steps.

Aadyanth lowered the cups on the table & unfolded the mattress that laid at his arm's distance. He settled his back comfortably on it before pulling her on top of him. She audibly gasped at the unexpected fall. Almost immediately, he secured her trembling body by wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Let it go Sakshi" He murmured, eyeing the white comforter that enshrouded her modesty from his view. He tugged on it & she let it slip away after a round of feeble protests. She blushed & hid her face in his neck as he covered both of them with the same comforter.

"Even after doing it like some.. huh.. one, two, three, four, five, six.. wait--" Aadyanth began counting on his fingers making her flustered. Knowing where exactly his talks were heading, she turned her face to the other side to save herself from a huge embarrassment.

"Fuck! Even after doing it infinite times a day, you're still shy. It's high time I increase the count & we work harder than before!" Aadyanth spoke as he finally fell through the calculation which seemed to not have a closure. He smirked, seeing her looking like a ripened tomato. Lifting her face off his neck, he placed chaste kisses on her crimson shaded cheeks. She whimpered & instantly melted in his arms as his tongue & teeth soon started replacing his lips.