❥ Chapter 4

|||||

Aftermath of the kiss!

|||||

Warning: This chapter is looong & hot ;)

She was cocooned in his warmth. Her fragile body was glued to his hard chest & his strong arms were wrapped around her petite waist, securing her tight, tighter, tightest. He hovered over her & stared into her deep brown orbs for what that felt like eternity to her. His intense gaze was more than enough to make her surrender. She lowered her face down like any other love sick girl, blushing deep red. All the while his orbs were roaming around her lips that were inviting him to savour them. She bit her lower lip in anxiety & he felt doing the same to it. His fingers traced her upper lip, tugging it & she closed her eyes tight knowing what was coming. He bent down & took her lower lip between his teeth like how she did a while ago & bit it hard, once, twice & thrice until tiny drops of blood oozed out of it. She was chanting his name like a prayer all the while.

Without any delay he closed the distance between their lips. He was devouring her lips like a hungry beast earning faint moans from her. She pulled him closer and kissed back with same passion & urgency. His hands travelled down her neck & ended up near her waist which was bare due to his own efforts. He swirled his finger inside her navel making her squirm in pleasure. She rolled over him, flipping their position, their lips still locked & the smooch getting hungrier than before. Moving her hands greedily through his naked torso, she made him groan with sheer desire & need. He pinned her down again without breaking the kiss. The bed they were on swayed everytime they rolled over one another.

Sonakshi clutched his hair and pulled him even more closer, triggering him to eat her lips more passionately. He broke the kiss when they couldn't breath not even a bit more and buried his face in her neck, pampering her feathery skin by smooching, biting & smooching again. She couldn't breath because of the love knots forming inside her stomach. She arched back when his kisses on her neck became intense, it was her way of asking more.

"I love you Sonakshi, to an extent you can never think of" Aadyanth confessed making her eyes shed pearls in satisfaction.
She brought him closer & kissed him this time slowly following the rhythm of his his heart pressed against hers.

"I love you more" She whispered against his lips in between the smooches. His hands now roamed on her bosoms under the duvet teasing her treasures, taking her to another level of ecstasy. He looked at her & her eyes asked for more. He bent down towards her bosoms intending to taste them this time....

And then her world stopped.!!!!!!

Sonakshi woke up with a jerk from her erotic nightmare which had become a routine ever since she was kissed by Aadyanth. The whole incident still haunted her, to an extent where she ended up having dreams, with him & her on bed doing stuffs she can never think of in this lifetime or the next.

She was sweating in buckets & her eyes had teared up. Her face looked pale & body trembled like never before. Altogether she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

Sonakshi pinched herself & rubbed her lips to make sure it was nothing but a horrible dream and she was safe & sound on her bed in her house. She immediately emptied a whole bottle of water trying to cool her already heated up nerves. When that didn't help a little, she immediately rushed to washroom & stood under shower not even minding that it was 3 in the morning. Cold water pierced through her skin, spreading relief to her burned skin. Tear drops escaped from her eyes & she let them flow with water. She traced her fingers through her lips where she still felt his kisses. Her eyes shut in distaste everytime she thought about it. It had been two days already & she was still transfixed. Her numbness surprised & disgusted her at the same time. The Sonakshi who was reluctant to shed a single tear had become vulnerable & pathetic. The one who was always fond of ordering around had become so miserable. The reason being a kiss.