❥ Characters

Aadyanth Vikaas
Someone who values relationships having been through a lot of struggles in life. Effortlessly handsome, carefree, jovial & extremely protective towards the people he is close to. Works as an Engineer in a reputed company. His world is centred around his twin brothers ever since the death of their parents. He along with his twin brothers are a bundle of joy! Angry Aadyanth never thinks straight!

Sonakshi Rathode Singhania
The only daughter of multi billionaire Deeksh Rathod Singhania. Spoiled brat. Rude & extremely arrogant. She values money & status more than relationships as she was brought up in the middle of luxuries. An exact replica of her mom in terms of character. Except a few major glitches in the past, her life has been a swift ride until she came across Aadyanth. Angry Sonakshi is insane & dangerous!

Deeksh Rathode Singhania
A South Indian business magnate and the founder of Singhania group of industries. Business trips are way more important to him than his own family. Though he rarely spends time with his daughter, he has been successful in granting every single wish of hers which made her spoiled to an extent one can never imagine.

Shivangi Rathode Singhania
Wife of Deeksh Rathod Singhania. She is one big headed lady & a worst mother to her children! Her daughter has solely inherited her habits in a much bigger scale. She hates people who don't fit into their category. She helps her husband in handling his business or atleast she pretends she do.

Nandha Rathode Singhania
Elder son of Deeksh & Shivangi. Brother to Sonakshi. He is no less than others in the family.

Harsha Vikaas & Rohaan Vikaas
Brothers to Aadyanth. For them their elder brother matters the most. They won't tolerate any shit against their brother. All three of them are more like friends. Harsha is mostly calm & composed while Rohaan is just the opposite.

Juhi
Best friend of Sonakshi who readily takes all her tantrums. She loves Sonakshi a lot & truly cares for her despite her bold & aggressive behaviour. She has been trying to change Sona from the time they knew each other, but for her utter disappointment nothing like that ever happened. Juhi means a lot to Sonakshi.

Aiira
Friend of Sonakshi. She is jealous of Sona & hates her to the core but pretends to be loyal, loving & caring. Sona trusts & loves her a lot. She has an eye on Aadyanth ever since she saw him for the the first time.

|||||

I have planned to make this a long yet not so long - simple yet not so simple romantic tale. Suggestions are always welcome, so are criticisms. Hope you liked the characters. Do give this a try if you did :)

Ps : I'm soooo very much obsessed with Prabhas & Anushka aka #Pranushka 😘 So in my thoughts they're the leads ;)

You might have different choices & you're free to imagine the story with your favourites as characters.