❥ Chapter 3

|||||

First Meet & Confrontation

|||||

Two days passed after the incident. Harsha felt relieved that Aadyanth & Rohaan hadn't made any fuss after that.

It was a normal day at college for both of them. They hadn't came across Sonakshi all the while. Harsha made sure to keep Rohaan away from her by tagging along with him to almost every places. Rohaan felt irritated at times & shouted at Harsha. He was really disappointed at his brother's numb & cold behaviour. They spoke less. Harsha's efforts to calm down Rohaan always went in vain.

It was their lunch time & they were off to canteen. Suddenly a familiar face flashed infront of Harsha & disappeared into the crowd.

"Anna is here" He said nudging Rohaan. Shock was evident in his voice. Harsha knew the reason behind the arrival of Aadyanth. He panicked. Rohaan's face brightened up in split second.

"Good for us. It's show time Harsh"

"Come let's go and stop him before something terrible happens" Harsha pulled Rohaan along with him & rushed towards Aadyanth.

|||||

Aadyanth was climbing up the stairs while Aiira was coming in the opposite direction with a pile of books. She lost her balance & dropped herself & the entire books on the floor, right infront of Aadyanth. Noticing this, he came forward to help her.

"Here take this. Be careful" He said handing over the books to Aiira with a smile.

Aiira was dumbfounded seeing the man infront of her. She had been with many but this man had a different charm & glow. She was right away blown by his handsome features & instantly fell for him.

"Where are you lost Ms .. "

"It's Aiira" She said enthusiastically without withdrawing her hungry gaze from him. He smiled in return.

"Are you a student here? Never saw you. Just asking" She further enquired out of excitement.

"I came for someone" His reply was simple.

Just then Rohaan & Harsha reached there. Rohaan clenched his fist seeing Aadyanth speaking smilingly to Aiira. He hated every one related to Sonakshi.

"What are you doing with her Aadi?" Rohaan nearly shouted. Aadyanth turned around to see Rohaan looking all furious. He simply shrugged his shoulders not understanding the cause of Rohan's sudden madness.

"She is that witch's best friend, her crime partner, the one who always encourages her in doing things" Rohaan said & Aadyanth's smile instantly turned into a glare.

Aiira was caught in between the brothers. She stood still looking down, her eyes focused on floor.

"Why are you here Anna?" Harsha asked breaking the silence.

Aadyanth as their elder brother was something Aiira expected the least. She got the shock of her life.

"As if you don't know" He shouted.

Harsha could see Aadyanth's eyes splitting fire. He rarely got angry. Once he did, he couldn't be controlled.

"Take me to your friend right now" He yelled at Aiira. She shuddered due to his intense voice.

Without speaking a word more Aiira began walking towards Sonakshi followed by Aadyanth, Rohaan & Harsha. Harsha was trying to protest throughout the way but his both brothers didn't give him a damn.