Part 1

Jirou's POV

Huh...

Last year of high school already? Time flies so fast...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently wiping the drums that settled in my room since the day I started living with my classmates till' a set of knocks rung from the door. I placed the towel down and walked over to the door and opened it to see Yaomomo standing outside. 

"Good Evening Kyoka! Dinners ready and I thought you'd want to come down with me?" Momo asked with a smile.

"Sure, let me just change out of these dirty clothes, I'll be right there" I smiled back.

She nods and I closed the door to change. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my signature 'Deep Dope' shirt and a pair of shorts. I quickly threw them on scurrying to the door to see Momo still waiting outside.

"Yaomomo! I thought you would have left already?" 

"Why would I? I am the one that offered to walk with you after all" 

"You're not wrong" 

She giggled, we walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby. We met up with the others then set the table up, dinner was filled with small conversations. Some people like Mina and Toru were talking about something normal [not]  and other people like Tokoyami and Todoroki are minding their own bussiness . . . . yeah, I'll miss this.

After dinner,  all of 1A went to hangout in the living room, even Bakugou. Speaking of which, he had been quiet the whole time, I was about to ask him whats wrong but I don't want risking my ears and he'll probably get mad at me. Well, it's a good thing I know the right person.

I nudged Kirishima who is conveniently sitting right beside me, he looked at me and I motioned to Bakugou who's sitting on the other side of him. He eventually caught on to what I'm trying to say and gave me a slight nod and a smile.

"Yo Bakugou"

"What do you want shitty hair"

"Why are you suddenly so quiet? Its scaring me"

Everybody then stopped doing the things they were currently doing and focused their attention on the both of them, including me of course. Bakugou stayed quiet for a moment, hair covering his expression. The intensity in the air was so thick that you can cut it with a knife, with what felt like hours of silence he finally responded.

"Mind your own fucking business, shitty hair"

With that he stood up and walked over to the elevator that stopped on the 3rd flo-

Wait... 3rd?

Isn't his room in the 4th floor?

I look over to the dorm map and see that his room is in fact in the 4th floor

Then what was he doing in the 3rd?

I'm probably just over reacting, he probably just needed to do something there . . .

...but what?

I shook my head thinking that I should do what he said, mind my own fucking business.

I looked over to my classmates to see them still quiet and the atmosphere still heav---

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" 

---nevermind.

Mina's idea seemed to brighten up the others while some. . . .not so much.

After watching my classmates bicker back and fort, everyone decided that it was alright to play. Even Iida.

This is gonna be a disaster. . . 

And holy shit was I right. . .