#44

No one's POV

After the incident with Ten, Jungkook and BamBam. Chittaphon immediately left the house. Trying to drive as fast as he can without getting into an accident, to his way to their hideout.

He really is worried for his sister. Worried is understatement, he felt he could just kill to anyone who lays their hands on Lisa.

He never really thought that Kai would also annoy Lisa's life. What Kai did to their Dad and gang is unacceptable.

Yes, Kai messed with the whole Manoban family. He is Ten's enemy, threat.

After what happened to his Father, he promised to himself that one day he'll give Kai what he deserved.

Hell. Pure hell.

He will never forgive Kai and his gang for killing their Dad.

You heard it right.

They killed their Dad.

That's why Ten was able to go back into Lisa's life. Why he met up with their Mom, to tell her about everything that happened.

Especially to what happened to Mr. Manoban.

Their Mom was so devastated to hear it, even though he left them, she still has this undying love for him. He is her one and only love anyway, her lifetime.

Ten's phone started to ring. He picked it up with his furious eyes on the road.

"Ten speaking."

"Alpha, we need your help." Hanbin replied, a small world isn't it?

"I can't right now. I got more important stuff to handle."

"We just need some back up here at the Kim's. We've been receiving threats by Jongin and the others."

He abruptly stopped the car, he gritted his teeth. No one really likes to hear his name.

"I'll send them right away. Make sure that Lisa's girlfriend is safe."

He couldn't just go without doing a background check to Lisa's girlfriend and friends.

The night where he stumbled upon Jennie on their household, he immediately searched about her.

And he's proud that Lisa found someone who can really love her and to fill in the gap he made in Lisa's heart.

But I guess now, there's something wrong with destiny. They've been playing with Lisa eversince. Now his sister is no where to be seen due to the fact of seeing her girlfriend kiss her Mafia ex.

"That's the problem. Kai called her and told her to go to where he is right now. Or else he'll kill, Lisa."

Fuck, not Lisa. He doesn't want any of his family to get killed, again. Not by Kai, again.

"Is she going? I know this sounds selfish but she needs to go where the fuck he is right now. We'll help her, just make sure to keep the others safe. Copy?"

"Yes Alpha. Please be safe too." He dropped the call and drove off.

Jungkook's POV

Jin hyung suddenly called me and told me to rush to his bar. Not in the mood to drink but his my hyung I've got to obey him.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I asked once me and Bam stepped in his office.

"Look, I'm not supposed to spill anything, but I couldn't hold it anymore. Lisa came here earlier, drinking her pain away. When suddenly she disappeared in thin air. We thought she went home already, but the cctv says the opposite." I gulped down, me and Bam went closer to his desk where the monitor is located.