#37

No one's POV

It's official, it's 2 days before the Grand Ball. Literally every Senior students are panicking right now. They still haven't decided on what to wear. The Student Council still got a lot of papers to re-read for the final agreement for the event. The Crew except for Lisa, convincing Mr. Yang to let Lisa perform a dance solo. They really wanted to showcase Lisa's new routine to the whole students. Being the beloved Principal he is, agreed.

Lisa on the other hand was shocked and kinda pissed off. She doesn't have any plans to dance on stage because she only wants to dance with Jennie, and Jennie alone. But looking on the bright side, she can also surprise Jennie again with her sort of sexy dance.

"Now why do you guys want me to perform again? I need more elaborate explainations." Lisa sat together with her friends, without the Officers, they're still busy at their office.

"Come on Lis! Think of it as your very own dance concert!" Chaeyoung exclaimed with a mouth full of rice cakes.

"And! To prove all your haters wrong! Come on girl!" Jackson shook her shoulders, trying to knock some senses out of her.

"Still not yet convincing though." Lisa placed her finger at her chin, looking at them with a questioning look.

"So you're not gonna showcase your very own routine and dance style to us? Boo! Unfair!" Bobby teased.

"Lisa just this once. Imagine performing one last time before we'll graduate. Don't you like that?" Seulgi spitting facts.

"But I want to perform it with you guys. As a Crew, not solo." Lisa whined, she's still kinda shy about her own routine.

"Then we promise to perform one last time as a Crew the day of our Graduation. How about that?" Ohh, Jungkook that is convincing.

"And you're gonna expect Jen's reaction to your dance. It's a sexy dance right? Imagine her reaction my lovely cousin." the little devil Khunpimook whispered. Lisa gulped, she really is curious to see her lover's reaction. Oh no, it's getting hot.

"I'll do it. But we need to perform as a team next time okay?" all of them cheered and jumped with joy.

Lisa's POV

One word. Fuck.

Why did I agree again? I'm getting nervous as hell again. I still need to decide my outfit for the Ball, then for my performance. My make up, hair, ugh so many things to prepare! I need help. Calling Chae, she picked up right away.

"Yes Pranpriya?"

"I said stop with that. Okay, I need your help Chae. Fashion Alert."

"Say no more." she really is a fashionista. She got the best taste in clothes between the both of us. I mean I look good with every clothes I try on cause pfft, I'm Lalisa Manoban. But when it comes to big events or celebrations like this, Rosie is the professional right here.

After couple of minutes, my door bursted open with a determined Park Chaeyoung.

"Let's go shopping!" oh no, help.

Mall

We've been roaming around every stores, but I still didn't see any clothing that caught my eye. While this Chipmunk beside me has a handful of shopping bags. Buying this or that, even the smallest clip saying she'll give it to her pet fish. How is that even fucking possible? Leo won't even wear a colar, then a fish? Silly Rosie Posie.

"Lisa what do you want to wear? We need to decide and buy cause my stomach's growling. I'll eat you up any minute now." Hearing her grumbling stomach, I shook my head.