#36

No one's POV

The plan is starting, both Hoseok and Yugeyom received a go signal from Lisa. They quickly left their class and ran towards where their friends are.

Jennie and the others are gathered at the entrance of the auditorium since there's gonna be a short program.

"Jennie! Jennie!" Yugyeom shouted, Hoseok trailing behind panting so hard. Thinking why are they running again? When they arrived, Hoseok fell tripping Yugyeom.

"Yah! What's with the both of you?!" Irene questioned them even though she knows what behind all of these.

"L-Lisa, she's i-in trouble." Hoseok stood up scratching the spot, glaring at Yugyeom.

"LISA?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" the tiger within Jennie Kim rose. The others smirked and played along.

"Come on!" Yugyeom lead them to the field, passing by Bam giving him the go signal to turn on the alarm.

"Where's Lisa?! She's not here!" Jennie searched all around the field still confused of what's happening.

Suddenly the alarm went off, causing all of the students to panic. The authorities were informed about Lisa's plan so they weren't that worried. Mr. Yang walked with Bam, chuckling at what the student did.

"Okay what's happening?!" Jennie shouted feeling to be suffocated by the amount of students gathered at the field right now.

"Leave some space! Excuse me!" Bobby, JB and Jackson shooed away some other students. Leading Jennie to the center of the field, their friends forming a circle around her, with their phones out.

"Mic check 1, 2" Taehyung said towards the mic. Oh shit it's about to start.

Hearing the voice, they all looked up and saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook standing on the rooftop, with mics on micstands and instruments in their hands. Speakers placed beside them, and an empty spot on the center.

Rainbow notes up on the wall
Dancing children under rainfalls
Perfect sunset set to ten
Then we begin again

Jimin started with his high pitch voice, while playing the bass.

There's a ribbon in the sky
Painting rivers on the moonlight
Moving pictures say the word
Of a story that begins

Taehyung followed while shaking the tambourine. Smiling at his sister.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jennie whispered, she's surprised to see her brother and friends singing.

I'll hold your hand and wipe your tears
We'll laugh until we run out of years

Jungkook sang while plucking the guitar, he's also singing this for Yeri. Finding for the latter, he saw her looking at him lovingly.

Cause no matter if our blue skies turn to gray
There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way
And although the roads are rough
I'll get through it just because

Lisa came to the center, holding a mic on her hand, singing her life out. This is one of her favorite songs, the melody, lyrics and vibe fits so perfectly for her and Jennie's love story. Also how the four of their voices complement each other.

Meanwhile at the field, Jennie felt her tears are about to fall. She now understand why Lisa is acting so weird today. She is hiding a huge surprise for her. Not to mention letting the whole witness it.

I have my you
You have your me
No matter what may come
We'll have our we and us

The four of them harmonized so well. Looking at each other while smiling. Their plan is going so well, Taehyung feeling contented that his sister finally found her home. Jungkook smiling so happily because his best friend is with her one and only, and he's happy because he also found someone. Jimin feeling so proud for all of his friends, even though he has no lover right now, he has his friends.