#21

Jennie's POV

I thought everything between me and Lisa are fixed already.

She's avoiding me again. Not eating with us, not talking to me through our joint classes, passing by the hallways without looking at me, and making me feel like a stranger.

I did something wrong again. When can't I do something good for once in a while!

I assume it also has to do with her mental state right now. I kinda eavesdropped her conversation with JK at the field.

I didn't think that she was going through a lot. A LOT, right now. And me and Jongin just added her burdens.

Arranging my things on my locker, Kai suddenly appeared behind me. Not now!

"Hey Babe. I miss you." he tried to kiss me but I gladly avoided it.

"Don't call me that. We broke up remember? Just because you miss me doesn't mean you need me back in your life. It's just a part of moving on Jongin." Woah, where did I get that courage to talk like that?

"So you're ditching me for that girl huh? What's with her that you don't see in me?" he moved closer, his arms blocking both of my sides.

"She has everything that you don't even have. For example, loyalty. Guess you never heard of that word?" why should I feel like I'm broken by his cheating habits? I also used him for my reputation. What ever, this is such a head ache.

"For the last time! I didn't cheat on you!" he was about to bring his hands onto me when someone from behind pushed him out of the way.

"Who did that!" he shouted angrily looking for the culprit. He's too blind to see who it was, gladly I wasn't it was Chan. Chan called me and dragged me away from Kai.

"Thanks Chan"

"Anything for the Boss' Princess. See ya!" he walked away. What boss? Who is it?

Highschool life is so confusing. I bet I won't forget all of these when I grow up. These will surely be on my future books.

Lunch Time

I'm sitting with my squad. The original one. The others are busy with their tasks and some even skip lunch. For the Thai Trio, it was rumored that they eat lunch outside school.

"Thank God Chan saved you Jen. Next time I would beat him up again." Tae being a protective brother as always stated while eating his lunch.

"It was nothing. As if he could ever hurt me again. I'll fight back. What's the use of learning Karate for 3 years in my life?" I looked at them proudly. I mean I did learn Karate.

"What ever Jen. Still no news from Lisa?" Joy asked.

"No."

"Jen I bet she's doing it for your own safety." Rosé slipped and realizing what she did. She quickly covered her mouth and hid behind Jisoo.

"Hon, you're not telling us the truth." Jisoo removed Chae from her side and let her face us.

"Lisa is definitely going to kill me. Eh, I could blame all of you. Jen, she's protecting you from Kai. She still likes you. Who am I kidding? She loves you!" Wait why is she trying to protect me from Kai? Hold up. Chan's boss is Lisa! Now I get it. She's protecting and loving me from a far.

"Hollup. Is she literally going to kill us?" Bobby asked wearily.

"Yeah if all of you won't keep your mouths shut. And won't make all of these obvious." Chaeng replied.

"We promise to keep it to ourselves. Pinky promise!" Jisoo held out her pinky at the center of the table waited for us to do the same.

We did the same after a few seconds later. All of our pinkies are tied together.

Never Enough (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें