#3

Lisa's POV

Our morning class is done and we are now heading out to eat lunch. "Yo Jeony Boy, let's head out first or else all of these girls will start a stampede." Bam and his stupid remarks. "Yah! Don't get too ahead of yourselves." I reminded them before they do something crazy.
"We won't Li, now let's-" Kook was supposed to hold my hand when Kim freaking Jisoo snatched me away from my buffed up Kookie. "We are eating together Lisayah. Bring them with you." Jisoo is jumping up and down excitedly while having a nervous brunette eyeing her from behind. "Umm, boys, let's just eat with them. We don't have any more choice." I whispered only letting the boys here it. They rolled their eyes playfully and slumped their shoulders. "Fine." Jisoo is so enthusiastic with their responses, I guess she really wants to talk huh. "But how about Rosé, we told her we'll have lunch with her." I stopped our tracks remembering the chipmunk. "Oh Chaengie? She always eats with us, since Junior Year. Come on I'm hungry!" Oh? Jisoo and Rosé huh, now it all makes sense! They are in a relationship. Can't wait to tease that bitch.

We arrived at the cafeteria earning looks from everyone. Can't they stop staring at us? Please these hormonal teenagers don't know when to stop.
"Woah! Nice body you got there." suddenly group of boys appeared in front of us.
"Seems like your a newbie huh. Lisa right?" They know my name. Gossips in this school travels fast. Knowing my uncomfortable situation, Jungkook and Bam was about to knoc  them out when Jennie caught their attention. "Get out of the way Hanbin, Junhoe. All of you. Get. Out. Of. The. Way." an angry kitten defending the person who she broke into a million pieces. That's something new.
"Okay fine. Whatever you say Jennie Kim." the shortest boy replied I think he is Jay, we were on the same class. They walked off letting us continue to go to the Kim's table.

"Oh my god. Lisa are you ok?" Chaeng asked worriedly. Come on, I can handle them by myself, but I guess not now. "I'm fine Park. Besides I got them." I pointed at the people behind me.

"Okay guys meet the new students in our class. Bambam, Jungkook and Lisa." Jisoo introduced us to their group of friends. We waved at them and they waved back. "And guys, this is Joy, Bobby, Irene. And Taehyung. Jen's brother" she has a brother? Why didn't I know?

We all sat down and ate our lunches. Talking about different topics, laughing at jokes made by Bam and Bobby. They really are a cool group.
"So are you guys the 'It' factor in this high?" Bam asked out of nowhere. "Yeah you can probably say that." Irene shrugged her shoulder munching on another piece of fries. "Since Jen said so. And yeah, it also has some advantages." Joy added.
Jennie huh. Still the old Kim I knew before. Always chasing after her reputation. One of the reasons, why I fell for her. She was just do persistent and confident in every way. Little move she made, my heart would not function. I guess that's why she rejected me, because I was not enough. Maybe she has someone right now that can be the 'It' factor for her love life. As if on cue, Jennie's so called boyfriend appeared.

"Hey Babe. Been looking all over for you. Oh you got new friends here. Hi I'm Kai. Jennie's boyfriend." he gave us a smirk. Earning death glares from Jennie's squad. They don't like him eh. Obviously he is a playboy and cheater. That's one of the traits of the boys that are proud to call themselves 'Famous' or 'Popular'. "Hey. I'm Jungkook, this is BamBam and Lisa."

"Wait you're Lisa? The Lalisa Manoban? The four eyed monkey! Ha! Babe is this still the girl you-" Okay I definitely hate this piece of shit. Jungkook slammed his hands on the table making all of us shock by his actions. Thank God he did, or else I don't know what will I do to this Kai.
"We will go ahead. We need to meet someone. Come on Li." he took my hand and we slowly walked out of the cafeteria. "Bam! Move your ass!" he shouted at him. "Sorry guys. We gotta go. See you next time." he bid farewell in behalf of me and Kook.