Chapter 22

Rosa's POV

That motherfucking, cocksucking, pussy ass bitch. Vincenzo fucking Dominico.

The door clicked close as he left and it took every bit of my self control to keep myself from hurling my crystal glass at the door, hoping that somehow it'd hit him or he'd feel the pain of it.

The nerve of that man to come here after all these months and talk all this bullshit about how he was sorry and how he wanted me back. Utter bullshit.

Like hell I was going to fall for his crap again and let him manipulate like he did those five months ago.

I was not the same naive girl I was those five months ago. I was smarter. There was not a chance that I was going to allow myself to fall for his seductive tricks. My heart was as hard as rock and no one was allowed to break it anymore.

I had learned my lesson. Men are trash.

It still baffled me as to why he suddenly showed up to my home. He never called, never texted, never once showed his face to me, and now suddenly I'm the most special girl in the world to him.

Was he bored? Was that why he had come to annoy me on a good day? Did he run out of women to fuck so he thought of recycling?

There had to be a reason for his sudden appearance and I was more than certain that having me back in his eventful life was not it, or at least not entirely it.

Like always, he was hiding something from me, and right now I was contemplating whether I wanted to know what it was or not. Did I want to lose my braincells over it? Did I want to waste my time trying extract information from the man that severely broke my heart?

He said that he had to let me go, or else he would've ruined me and us. Too bad for him, he ruined me either way.

Besides, the whole story about how he needed me sounded like complete crap.

If he wanted me, he was going to have to do better than that.

The man even apologized, but I was yet to know whether it was even sincere or another part of his seductive tricks. He had me grown paranoid around men. Were they genuinely interested in me? Or were they trying to use me for sex? To pass the time?

He said that he'd come back for me and that only left me with more of a headache. Damn him.

The last thing I wanted in my life was him showing up out of nowhere. The last thing I wanted today was seeing him. He really couldn't have gone at least a year without seeing me and annoying me with his deceitful presence.

I should've let my mother give him a chancla beating. In fact, I should've beaten him up myself although that might've turned out to be a different story.

Much to my dismay, he was just as handsome as he was before, if not even more. The fact that when he neared me I wanted to kiss him was what angered me most. Here was the man that had scarred me so deeply that I was still healing from it, and when he came with his lying yet blissful touches, I was letting my body give in to him again.

This was not me falling for him once more, this was me as a nineteen year old, sex deprived woman. Damn him for giving me such good sex that none of my rebounds have ever been able to match it. They weren't even close and that was what disappointed me most. I'd touch myself to an orgasm after they'd leave.

"Is he gone?" My mother's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned my head to look at her. She stood near my door, cautiously eyeing each corner of the penthouse.

"Yes, he's gone."

"What did he want?" She questioned, sitting on one of the bar stools across from me where I stood.