Chapter 15

Not related to the book, but do you know who this is??

Another Sunday and I wondered what was I going to do today, knowing that Vince wouldn't be at his office all day long, but instead he'd be spending another day at the house. I wasn't exactly looking forward towards it.

It was my third Sunday here. Three weeks I had spent here now and I had somehow survived.

Did you really survive though? The little annoying voice in my head spoke.

Regardless of the fact that I did get spanked and then was brought near a climax only for it to be taken away from me, I considered my time here uptil now as survival because I was still breathing. It was a big feat, in my humble opinion. Being denied of an orgasm did bring me close to my demise though.

As for now, I'd say that Vince and I were doing fine despite the events of three days ago. Our lessons were still cut short because he spent a larger part of his time at his office. I tried my best to push down the growing restlessness I felt everytime he'd receive a secretive phone call or would come back late. He had already explained to me that somethings were meant to stay hidden and it would seem pretty dumb of me if I were to ask him about it once more.

I walked up the stairs on quiet feet, wearing my short shorts and loose t-shirt. The house seemed really quiet as I treaded upstairs, no sound to be heard from any corner from where I stood and I knew for certain that Vince was probably at the gym working out like crazy.

The weather seemed pleasant today with cool light breeze flowing into the house through the tall windows that replaced the walls and gave it a nice feel of a home. The sun was covered by the white fluffy clouds letting only a light escape through it but it was enough to illuminate the sky and give it a beautiful blue color.

This kind of weather called for some hot waffles with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Sundays were cheat days. As I began to prepare the batter for the waffles, I stopped in my tracks.

Should I make extra for Vince as well?

Vince did prepare breakfast for me the first Sunday, the next one was more like a lunch because I basically woke up during the evening and Vince had taken me to taco bell. Preparing breakfast for him wouldn't be taken as something that more than just... making breakfast. Why was I even overthinking this? It was just breakfast and nothing else. Nothing more than that.

Wait- What if he doesn't like waffles? Then all the waffles I made would go to waste.

I shook my head, scoffing audibly. Who doesn't like waffles?

With that thought in my head, I cracked more eggs and added more flour and sugar into the bowl and began mixing the batter once more. I lightly hummed a tune to a lullaby I remembered my father singing to me as a child when it was time for me to go to bed as I poured the batter I made into the waffle maker.

I never thought that much about my father these past few years. I didn't even remember much of him anymore. It has been so long since he passed away and the only memories I had of him were vague. Although, that didn't stop me from missing him because after all, he was my father, the man who raised me for as long as I lived.

Everytime I thought about him, a select few memories would pop up in my mind and most of those were him hugging my mother from behind while she prepared him breakfast and I sat at the counter, eager to empty that platter in which my breakfast was served because food had always been my number one priority. Papa would call me food monster everytime I would finish my dinner before he did despite the fact that the amount of food on my platter compared to his was tiny at most.