Chapter 9

Unrelated. Just a song suggestion lol.

I had nothing to do but run on the treadmill after I got bored of watching Netflix. I couldn't follow on the events since I was scrolling through my phone the whole time the episodes were playing.

It was some time in the afternoon and I ran on the treadmill at a high speed. I didn't want to get tired before Vince the next I climbed the hill to get to that beautiful bunker even though there was another door that led to the bunker directly from the house, I had to prove myself that I was no weak ass bitch who got tired from climbing a hill so easily.

The cool breeze flew into the open gym that helped with the coat of sweat that stuck to my skin.

The time since Sunday had been going by fairly quickly except for when it came time for my seduction lessons with the Devil Vince. He remained focused on teaching me during those lessons but, once in a while, he would pull a stunt that would leave me thinking about what he actually wanted.

He was cold and intimidating but suddenly he would turn into a complete stranger with enticing touches and mesmerizing words filled with vague promises. I tried not to think on it too much, it only killed more of my brain cells and I had no intention of leaving his house as a completely brain dead person.

My mama would actually kill him if she found the way he was acting. She would slap him across the face when he would be least expecting it without a care in the world about the fact that he was a Mafia Don who could have this whole city on a lockdown if he wanted to. His men were everywhere in this large criminal network and he had more power than some politicians.

Aside from his 24/7 contrasting behavior, I was learning much interesting things about seduction starting from the last four types of anti-seducers.

The Bumbler; they're self-conscious. So self-conscious that they make themselves out to look outward. They remain worrying about how they might be looking, behaving or simply about what might happen if they seduce someone. This self-consciousness and lack of self confidence is what makes them end up with an unsuccessful Seduction. They worry so much that their target starts worrying too and backing away from them.

In order to not be a bumbler, I had to be bold. I had to have confidence within myself that I was doing it right. I couldn't let my anxieties take root while seducing someone.

The next anti-seducer was the windbag. Windbags were selfish and talkative. They would talk so much and mainly about themselves that their target would either begin to get bored or annoyed and that clearly isn't the result you want to achieve when you're seducing someone.

I had to make sure that I didn't talk too much. I had to keep a balance with how much I spoke, what I looked like, the indirect actions I took to gain my targets attention and my physical lures, how I acted around them to make them feel the sexual tension in between us.

Another type of anti-seducer was the reactor. As the name might suggest, they were ones who would overreact on many things that came at their own expense. A slight action of the target that would seem like a negative one, they will start to brood and get angry at it. They were sensitive to many things and complained often which was a big turn off for many people. Their constant whining, complaining and victim mentality would push away their targets.

What they had to do was try not to react negatively towards everything. Such reactive qualities would repel people away from you and you can't expect yourself to be a successful seductress if you're repelling people away from you.

The last anti-seducer was the Vulgarian; they were everything that a seducer could not be. They would not pay attention to crucial details that made your Seduction successful. They would fuck up everything by giving into their impulse because they were spontaneous. Forethought is important in seduction. A Vulgarian cannot control itself, it pays no attention to details such as appearance which is what gives your target their first impression about you. They blab on about their thoughts without a filter, sharing what should not be shared with others.