Kabanata 55

DRAKE

THE RED LIGHTS flickered at a dark room filled with naked people and if there's a fabric-covered them, it was a thread-like which still unveiled their genital region. They are openly making out at any spot and practice various kinds of unfamiliar stuff that makes their body coated with blood.

And for tonight show, one girl hanged at the mid of wide transparent glass, open for the play while being smashed by a whip in her back, having a cup suction on her swollen breast, a ball gag on her mouth, and being tied, where her arms are pulled behind and fastened along with her feet.

She almost cried out, but not just of pain but mostly of pleasure she experienced from being brutalized of five men.

The first one is busy from hitting her with a whip, the second used to slap her reddish face, while the third one was plainly showering her body with a kiss, and the last two men used to give her penetration from her ass and womanhood.

At kahit ganun ay hindi ko mabakasan ng sakit o takot ang babae, sa halip ay mas nag eenjoy pa siya at nagawa pa niyang tumawa. I don't actually understand what makes her happy or maybe it was some of the play? Better than playing robots? If that's so, I wanted to play with it and I am really amused like I was watching a movie or having some video games on my PSP Even though I have been hurt by what I witnessed.

Everyone is cheering for them, asking for more and they suffice, they gratify the audience demand and do so much painful pleasure over a woman. Blood spilled on the ground and some of the viewers crawled and joined the star, do and explore more to satisfy their own cravings toward their desire and some of the watchers used to have their own things.

They look for a room and place to do their own kind of bloody game, some of them looks like a dog, they have fancy ornaments and leather collar, and walked along with their master by pulling their leash, they have been following every order from their dominant and almost bark in order to be pleased by their magnate.

"Faster! They are waiting for us, and hold back your eyes in our way. Stupid kid!" he said irritably while ruthlessly dragging me towards along the way.

I didn't recognize where exactly we are yet the ambiance of this place gives me a chilling touch, it grew worse and it frightened me a lot.

And as we broke off, he opened a doorway to a room which was filled with darkness and only the moans and cries have encroached upon the room.

He turned on the switches and the darkness painted with crimson lights, it caught the attention of an old naked woman, who's pretty sitting, smoking and watching a young girl being ravished by a group of men. She has been punished with their toys and bleeds in torture.

Her puffy and bloodshot eyes become a valve of her tears and her bleeding lips are pressed together, but it was obviously begging for help.

I bat my eyes and my heart tightens in pain, I feel so worried at a young girl who I think is just five year older than me, and I wanted to offer my pa-pop in order for her to lessen her grief.

Masaya kasi ako kapag kumakain ng pa-pop, sabi ni mama bawal ako maging madamot kaya payag ako i-share ang pa-pop ko sa babae, mukha kasi siyang sad, umiiyak siya at ang nanginginig ang labi.

"Have the grit to show your face after a commotion you've done?" tanong ng babaeng may edad at ibinuga niya ang makapal na usok. Inilibot ko ang mata sa paligid at humagikgik ng pumutok sa bibig ko ang pa-pop.

"Of course I did. Well, if you wouldn't mind, please accept my gift." sabay tulak sa akin ni Tito at nahulog ang pa-pop ko sa sahig, gusto ko 'yung pulutin pero bilin ni mama, dirty na ang food pag nahulog.