author's note

On another note, if you are interested, I do have other stories which are still drafts at the moment. They are not, however, werewolf stories 😢.

Here are the stories and their synopsis if ever you are interested, don't hesitate to read.

Satie's Troubles

Synopsis:Wherein Satie's mom remarries a rich CEO instantly upgrading their life from rags to riches

Synopsis:
Wherein Satie's mom remarries a rich CEO instantly upgrading their life from rags to riches. Life should be better now then, right? There should no more be trouble right?
Enter her step sister Dianna and step brother Troy, heck even their relatives. Not to mention, Troy's troublesome best friends.

You've Got the Wrong Number

Synopsis:Wherein Grace Hansen keeps receiving texts and calls from an unknown number

Synopsis:
Wherein Grace Hansen keeps receiving texts and calls from an unknown number. She could've just ignored them, but since a the bored college girl has nothing better to do, she decided to go along with it.

Wherein Kalix Hanes is the famous lead vocalist of the top charting boy band. However how famous and successful, his past still haunts him. And now, he wants to make amends.

Our Song

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Elodie Flynn
An anonymous songwriter who just wants to live a peaceful life.

Asher ColesA famous band singer who is living his dream.

When two paths cross again, a pandora box from the past is about to be opened.

*all of these plots are subject to change.

Let me know if you are interested to read them and I'll publish the first few drafts that I have of the story 🤗

much love,

skyy 💕