name

name

Ian started walking away a few steps from me and drew a horizontal line in front of him with his left foot.

At this point, I was still shocked that he was the one training me. I mean, why?

"To start off, let's see what you can do. If there's anything at all, that is." he commented with a snarky tone. How dare he?

I sighed annoyed and took a stance. I wasn't sure if my stance was right, but I settled with what I was comfortable the most. "Don't come crying when you're all beaten later." I tried to threaten.

He seemed to ignore me and shrugged me off.

"Rule number one, you're allowed to use any weapon against me. Rule number two, you can't shift. To be able to win, you have to make me step out of this line, pretty simple right?" he stated.

Was he insulting me? Make him step out of the line? That's it?

I smirked, it was an easy win for me.

He was open, I could attack him anywhere and I'd still get him. I stood in place for a bit and observed him, are there any traps? I looked around, no, he was weaponless and his guards were down.

Ian started yawning, indicating that I was taking too long. And I knew that it was at that moment that I had to strike. So I did.

I sped up and went for a high kick towards his side. I was sure that I got him, I was a hundred percent sure that he wouldn't anticipate my moves.

So how come he grabbed my feet and pushed me back causing me to fall hard on my back? He started laughing maniacally.

"Too predictable." How?

I got up fast and started attacking again. I threw in punches, kicks, uppercuts and all kinds of moves, but he was able to dodge them all. It didn't even take him much effort to actually dodge me.

Was I that bad?

Ian pushed me back hard again and I fell for the thousandth time. I didn't even notice that I was already panting. It hasn't even been 10 minutes and I was already panting so hard.

How is he able to dodge everything? Not to mention, every time he touches me, the electrical sparks are bothering me.

"Tired already? Well, I didn't expect much from you." he taunted. I was felt pissed by his comment. Okay, so what. I was terrible. I already knew that. But that's why I was here, to train. To get better.

'Let me handle him.' my wolf said in my head. I could also feel her feeling angry.

'No, I can fight my own battles.'

With that, she retreated back in my head. That's right, I can do this.

I got back up and took a deep breath. I have to calm down if I want him to even leave a scratch on him. Okay, so so far, all he's ever used to dodge me are his hands. To be able to win, I have to make him step out of the line.

That means I have to go for his legs and feet.

I dashed towards him and started attacking his upper body first as a feint. I launched all attack by his sides and his abdomen. As expected, he dodged my every attack. But as I was throwing in punches, I made sure to make my leg was faster and stronger than usual and kicked his ankle super hard to make him trip.

That seemed to get him because he pushed me away so suddenly and I dropped so hard on the ground, but along with me, he fell too.

I got up quickly to witness his downfall. I was sure that I won this time, I was so sure!