pack

|pack|

I stared at myself in the mirror

It was me, but it wasn't. The girl staring at me in the mirror right now...

It's who I wanted to be.

Lauren had worked her magic with my hair, making it a crown of curls adorned with a flowery golden ornament.

With the use of her brushes and artistic knowledge, Andrea's makeup skills managed to make me look like a confident person. The light shimmery rose gold eyeshadow was blended beautifully, she put something along my cheekbones that made them look more defined and shiny. My eyebrows were arched and blended perfectly. My mascara emphasized my unusually grey eyes. My lips were coated with a gloss of shimmer.

They had brought me a white dress that looked so beautiful, it almost felt like a waste to pair it with me. The dress was long and flow-y, it revealed my back and arms, but it made me look tall and created an illusion of confidence.

To finish everything off, Andrea and Lauren made me to wear these white heels that matched the dress well. It wasn't too high, just enough to add to my stature.

In the mirror, Andrea entered. Her maroon dress looked good in her. She smiled excitedly as she came towards me. "You look so beautiful!" she complimented, making me blush.

"Oh please, this is all Lauren's and your work. Thank you."

The girl laughed and nodded in acknowledgement. "Ian's waiting for you in his office. The pack are already assembled at the banquet hall." Andrea said. I didn't fail to pick up the sadness in her voice, making my nerves shot up higher. To be honest, I still wasn't too sure of the events that were going to happen soon. "I hope you nothing but the best Hannah, I really do." she said as she held my hands.

And then she did something that caught me off guard. She took a step back, kneeling one knee on the ground, she brushed her hair out of her neck exposing it and bowing her head down.

"My Luna." she said.

My wolf instantly recognized her actions of submission and shew herself. I could feel a new wave of power surge within me, as if a newly found strength was awakening.

"Well done, wolf." I said, my wolf with me and smiled. Andrea looked up to me and upon the sight of me, her eyes widened in shock and confusion.

I was going to speak to her some more when I had remembered my mate. My wolf retreated back in my mind and I bid Andrea farewell. I found my way towards Ian's office although my head was blank of fear. I was about to face one of the biggest warrior packs to be their Luna when all my life I was nothing but an Omega.