Chapter 21: A Dingy Old Building

Later at 9, Kirishima met Kaito in the usual place, an alley next to an old apartment building. It didn't look like the other ones in Japan. The others were nice and big, this one was small, probably just 12 floors, and in an ugly shade of beige.

"Hey." He said. He hadn't talked to Kaito in a while aside from that one call recently, so he didn't know how to start a conversation with him again.

"Eeeyy! It's ya boi!" Kaito said, doing finger guns. "So she kinda 'lives here'." He did finger quotations at that last part. "Wait, what do you mean 'lives here'?" Kirishima asked. "Well, she still lives with her parents, here, but they're usually out of town and leave her alone. She doesn't like living here, she wishes she was with her parents more." Kaito said.

"Well, is she old enough to be home alone?"
"I dunno. How old were you when you were left alone for the first time?"
"14. Why?"
"Oh, good. She's 14."
"What?!"

Kirishima couldn't believe the person who was going to help him save his best friend was 14. When he was 14, he was staying home, questioning his sexuality.

"How is a 14-year-old girl, who's probably just masturbating to another anime guy as much as you do, going to help me save my abused best friend?"
"Kiri, Kiri, this girl is smarter than you and me combined. She's a hacker. She's helped hundreds of people find another person through a single picture."

Kaito was serious. He owed this girl for the big help she gave him. And he needed to help this guy. He was always really interested in Bakugou. And now that he has the chance to be this guy's hero and sweep him off his feet. And he wanted to bang him. Kaito's a top, and he's sure Bakugou would be a good bottom.

"Fine. Let's go meet her." Kirishima said reluctantly. "Great! Let's go." Kaito said. The two walked over to the doors of the building to find the right inside even dingier and older than the outside. There were beige walls and a red carpeted floor. The brown doors on the side looked like they were older than them, and there was no elevator.

They walked up over 10 flights of stairs to reach other roof, where there was a small house on the corner. The roof was bigger than they expected, and the house was big enough to fit a few people, if you could even call it a house. It was made of metal and wood, badly built, but it looked pretty sturdy. There were no leaks or anything, and it looked as big as a playhouse, just with a higher ceiling. And there was a noise coming from inside. It sounded very peaceful and familiar.

"Ey, 'Sako." Kaito said. "Quit playing Roblox already and get to your client."
The music stopped, and out of the door came a small pale head with short, wavy light blue hair and wide eyes with black pupils. Kirishima had to admit, she was pretty cute.

"What?"
"Here's the guy I was talking to you about."
"Oh. Well, come in."

Kirishima spoke up. "Uh, are you sure the shed you've got there won't collapse if we come in?"
"Kid, don't worry. This little place was built by my uncle and dad and it's stayed up for 10 years. Come in."
"You can't call me 'kid', I'm a year older than you."
"Oh yeah? Bet you're not taller than me."
"You're on."

The two kids stood back-to-back, and Kirishima was right, he was taller. In fact, the girl was shorter than any 14-year-old he knew.
"Ha! In your face!"
"Whatever. Just come in already."
"Alright!"

Finally, Kirishima was going to help Bakugou.

The boys went inside the shed.