Chapter 12: Love?

Bakugou was nervous about going to school the next day. He always wondered what people would do if he suddenly changed, but never put that much thought in it. He figured he'd never really change his body, he didn't think he had the balls to do so. But now he had a boyfriend who did have the balls. And now his body has changed forever.

And despite the thought of everyone at school having a new opinion on him when he walks into class, he still couldn't forget the memory of what Shindou had said.

He told him to call him if things went wrong. And that he can rely on him to fix it.
Was he right? Was Todoroki really forcing him to do this?

No. Don't think about that, Katsuki. You wanted this too. That's why you did it, right? Because you wanted it?

No.

No I didn't want it.

I didn't want any of this. I didn't want to have sex. I didn't want a relationship. I didn't want to change my body. All this time, I thought I did. But I didn't. It was Todoroki who wanted it. I just went through with it all because I love him.

Wait.

"Love him"

What is love? What is the feeling of love?
Mom always abused me, told me I was good for nothing, that I'd never be anything, and Dad never did anything to stop her. And because of that I learned to hate myself and self harm.

So my mother never loved me.
My father never loved me.
I never loved me.
And I could never trust other people with this pain. So I never let anyone else love me.

But for once, someone did.
Todoroki did.
He loved me, right? Thats why he did what he did, right? Because he loved me? Right?

Is that...love?
Is this all...love?

Bakugou began crying out of frustration and confusion. It wasn't fair that he never felt love. It wasn't fair that he never got to open up. Other people felt love, and yet he never did.

Other people had problems and showed it. He never did. He hid behind an angry facade all his life so no one would be close enough with him to open him up. To let him feel. To let him love.

He hadn't even gotten out of the bathroom yet, and he was already in tears. Usually he cried in the school bathroom during lunch, but now he was crying a little earlier.

Then, he realized it.
He remembered someone.

Mahoro.
Mahoro Shimano, the little girl he saved on Nabu Island. He felt something towards her, that he never felt before.

Familial love.

He saw himself in her. He knew deep inside she had pains too. Pains she never let anyone see so her brother wouldn't see how vulnerable she really was. But he knew. She was just like him.

And he wanted to protect her. To take care of her and help her with her problems because no one helped him. He wanted to be there for her because no one was there for him. He didn't want her to feel his pain. He wanted her to be free, to love and feel, because he never did.

That is love.

Love is the feeling of wanting to protect someone, to care and guide them, because you have a bond that can't be broken. A bond that no one else will understand.

And that wasn't the bond he had with Todoroki.

No, he had a bond like that with two people.

Mahoro Shimano.

And Shindou Yu.

The way he asked him if he was being forced to change his body, the way he asked if he was sure.

For once, someone cared about him, wanted to protect him.

Had a bond with him.

That's it. He'll do it.

He'll call Shindou.

Yandere Todoroki X Bakugouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें