Chapter 6: Wake Up Greeted By A Princess

The next morning, Bakugou woke up completely naked in bed next to a sleeping Todoroki. He looked at him with wide eyes, then at his naked body under the blanket.
"Oh god..." he muttered guiltily to himself, covering his eyes with a facepalm as he recalled the previous night.

He didn't want his to happen, he didn't want to give someone his body so early in his life. He really wasn't ready, he wanted to feel clean and innocent for a few more years at least. And he wanted to at least know the person very well first. He was good friends with Todoroki, but if he were to do that thing with him by choice, he wanted to at least know him a year or so. He just knew him a few months.

And the way he got him to allow this. The guilt he felt and the feeling of owing him something. He didn't like it, he didn't like owing people things or feeling guilty. One of the reasons he didn't want to make friends: he didn't want to get attached. He knew if he did he'd end up bothering them with his personality. His loudness, his rowdiness, his destruction and self destruction, all things he did to hide his innocent, afraid, and submissive true side.

He knew from his parents that he had been weak from the start. He's always been submissive and pathetic, so eventually he made up a fake personality, an outer shell that hid his true self. All to protect him and his broken, abused heart from getting hurt.

After a while of collecting his thoughts, he decided to get up and get ready to leave. He knew from all the people that his slutty mom slept with that they always left the first chance they got once they woke up. So he picked up his clothes, and discovered they were soiled.

"Great." He muttered to himself. Bakugou was always a clean and organized person. So something like clothes soiled with his and someone else's...stuff... disgusted him. He thought of another way to get dressed, because the feeling of being naked in another person's place made him feel uncomfortable.

He decided to put on his underwear and one of Todoroki's shirts. It looked like a short dress on the blonde boy. The shirt had big, long sleeves that covered even his hands and covered his underwear area. Wearing it made Bakugou feel small, and he had to admit, he liked it. He stood up and twirled around, watching his "dress" float around his waist.

It made him wonder about being a girl.
He always thought of himself as different from the other boys, he had to admit, sometimes when he visited his female cousins, he'd play with their Barbies and dollhouses instead of playing basketball and other sports with their brothers. He always felt at peace with the "girly" side of him.

Being a boy was stressful. "Boys don't cry, Katsuki." "Boys don't like other boys, Katsuki." All the things that his mother said that made him feel separated from other boys. He knew he felt different, sports and girls never interested him, he always liked boys and had a nice eye for dresses and makeup. He knew he had to hide it though, if his mother found out all this, she'd kill him.

After a few seconds Todoroki woke up, blushing and smiling at how the little boy was twirling around in one of his shirts, the shirt floating around his body. Bakugou smiled at this, he was amused at how the shirt looked like a dress on him.

"Having fun?" He asked, sitting up.
"Oh, good morning, sir!" Bakugou greeted, a smile on his face.
"Hey, nice you're getting used to that."
"Oh, it's kinda fun, actually."
"Good to hear."

Todoroki spent the rest of the morning taking pictures and videos of Bakugou twirling around in his shirt, not realizing what he was doing. He posted it on Twitter, tagging all his closest friends from 1-A and his siblings, saying:
"Found myself a wife, what are you up to?"

Within minutes his notifications blasted with comments and retweets.

Mina: OMG that's so cute! I didn't know he could smile!!!♥️♥️♥️
Sero: WOAH IS THAT REALLY HIM???:0
Denki: not gonna lie bro that's kinda gay
Iida: Bakugou please put on more clothes!!
Ochaco: AAAAH BABEY🥺🥺🥺
Momo: how cute💕
Jirou: woah there buckaroo😮

Even Monoma from class 1-B commented.

Monoma: Oh?? That's strange?? Two of the 1-A boys have clearly spent a night together and are no longer innocent, while the people of 1-B remain mature and clean!! My my?? Isn't it the job of 1-A to be an example to the lower classes?? How can you do that when there are two SLUTS in the class??? Maybe even MORE????
Mina: if u don't shut up now I'll eat your ankles🙄
Jirou: u ever think about how he sometimes looks like Nagito komaeda when he talks like that?
Kendou: woah I didn't realize it but yeah!!!
Sero: who???
Denki: bruh I don't even know😂

Todoroki was smiling at his phone, which caught the attention of his cuddle buddy.
"What're you looking at?" He asked.
"Just the comments of my tweet."
"Ooh, what's it about?"

Todoroki turned his phone so the screen could face Bakugou, and showed him the video of him dancing and twirling in Todoroki's shirt.
"Sir! You posted that?!" He shrieked.
"Yeah, why?" Todoroki asked. He got up and towered over Bakugou, pulling his chin up with one hand and holding his back in the other.

"I just wanted people to know how I woke up greeted by a princess~" he said, licking his lips as if he was asking for more.

Bakugou blushed and pushed him away.
"Sorry, I just...I didn't want people to know yet." He said, looking away.
"Why? Are you ashamed of me?" He asked.
"N-no! I just...I like taking things slow." He said.

"Hey, hey. Look at me." Todoroki said. "Relationships are about compromise. It's about what both people want. Have you ever been in a relationship before?"
"No." Bakugou said.
"Well, this is how it works." Todoroki explained. "For the submissive person to prove that they love the dominant person, they do everything the dominant wants. Even if they feel uncomfortable, even if they don't want to, they do it out of love. Don't you want to show me you love me?"

He knew he was lying, but he didn't care. He waited so long to dominate Bakugou, and he wanted it to go perfectly.

"That's...really how it works?" He asked.
"Yes. Do you think I'd lie to you?"
"No...of course not...I'm sorry. We'll go your way if you want."

Bakugou didn't want it to go this way. He wasn't even sure he wanted to be in a relationship. He wasn't ready for a lot of things. He was hoping he'd get into a relationship after he was sure about whether he was a girl or a boy. But he believed every word Todoroki said, and wanted to make him feel loved. After all, he probably never felt that way because of how his father treated him.

So the boys spent the rest of the day in Todoroki's room, watching their favorite series on Netflix and having fun.

Unaware that Kirishima was at the other side of the door, listening in on the whole conversation.