Chapter 2: A Green-Haired Disturbance

It had been a few weeks since Todoroki learned about Bakugou's abusive mother, and he knew since then that he was in love with him. He kept on thinking about how he should ask him out, and when, but with no luck, he wasn't able to get any idea on how.

But something pushed him to start right away: the competition.

After a month or so, Todoroki was having lunch in a table next to the one Bakugou and his friends were sitting at. They were off goofing around while Bakugou sat quietly, eating his lunch.

Eventually, a boy with green hair and freckles on his cheeks came up to him. "K-Kacchan, uhm, do you wanna, uhm, watch that new Marvel movie with me tomorrow?" He asked.
"Ooooh!" The group said. "Is this a date?" Mina asked. "No! It's no-"

"Yeah." Said the green haired boy, Midoriya. "Let's call it a date."

Midoriya and the others were expecting Bakugou to say no, but to their surprise, he agreed. The two boys agreed on a time and oplace to meet up, and then Midoriya walked away.

The whole group was excited and surprised with this date, but someone didn't like it: Todoroki.

'How dare that little green shit walk up to him and try to take him away, just like that?' He asked himself. 'Well, I can't have that now can I?'

Todoroki then created a plan to sabotage the date, and he knew just how.

The next day, Bakugou dressed in his best causal clothes and set out for the date. Luckily his mother was drunk and asleep while his father was at work, so it was easy to sneak out of the house. Just as he left, so did Todoroki. With a syringe in his pocket and his phone in the other, he followed the blonde boy to the mall where he met up with Midoriya.

"Wow, Kacchan, you look great!" He said.
"Pshh, you're just saying that." Bakugou looked away and blushed.
"Am not! Would you look at yourself? You're gorgeous!"
Bakugou was now blushing deeply, making Todoroki mad.

'He should only be blushing for me.' He thought to himself.

The two boys, followed secretly by the other boy, walked into a restaurant where they ate and waited for the movie. They talked and ate for a while, obviously having a great time. It made Todoroki burn with envy.

Eventually, Midoriya got up to use the bathroom. Perfect. Just what Todoroki needed for his plan.

He followed Midoriya to the bathroom, and once they were alone, he shoved the syringe into the poor boy's neck, making him unconscious in an instant. He dragged the body into the trunk of his car and left him there, then returned to the restaurant.

He waited a few hours, then walked up to the booth where Bakugou was sitting, alone.
"Bakugou? Why are you here?" He asked.
"I was here with Deku, but he left for the bathroom four hours ago." Bakugou answered.
"Really? I saw Midoriya leave out the back door earlier. He said he could t stand being with you and he'd rather die than see you again."

"Seriously? Ugh I knew it." Bakugou said, putting is head on the table. "Why did I bother him with my personality?"
"Hey, it's his loss." Todoroki said. "If he cant handle how amazing you are, he isn't right for you."

"Me? Amazing? Oh please." Bakugou said.
"I feel like I'm the worst so I act like I'm the best. It's just the way I am. I bet that's what drove him away."

There was a short silence until Todoroki broke it. "Hey, you know what Midoriya gave me?" He said, taking out Midoriya's ticket from his pocket. "He let me have this ticket. Wanna watch the movie together?"

"...you sure? I can be pretty obnoxious..." Bakugou's voice was soft. "Of course I'm sure! I've been wanting to hang out with you for so long, and finally Midoriya give me this chance."

Todoroki got up and held out his hand. "Whaddya say? Wanna hang out and forget about that Midoriya?" Bakugou smiled, and took his hand. They held hands as they walked to the cinema on the fifth floor of the mall, and watched the movie.

When it came to an end, Todoroki told Bakugou he would drive him home. They got into his car, with Bakugou not knowing that Midoriya was unconscious in the trunk, and had a great time as he talked and joked with Todoroki on his way home.