Chapter 11: Molded

"Wh-What?"
"I'm right, aren't I? He's forcing you to do this?"
Bakugou wanted to say yes. He wanted to cry and run into his arms and tell him everything he was forced to do. But he didn't. He was smart. He knew the consequences of his actions.

"No...." he said. "I'm not being forced to do anything. I really want to mold my body."

Shindou didn't believe that. He wanted to confront Todoroki and tell him his theory. He wanted to help Bakugou because he knew he was being forced to do this. If he was being forced to mold his body, what else was he being forced to do?

"You sure?" He asked.
"Yes."

Shindou didn't have any proof or anything, so he couldn't confront Todoroki. But his gut had a bad feeling about this, and he didn't like it.

"Hey, if Todoroki's treating you badly, come to me, okay?" He said. Bakugou saw a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Maybe this was his escape? Maybe he can finally be freed this way. All he had to do was call. And he'd be freed.

Shindou put his number in Bakugou's phone and walked away. He looked at the contact name. It read, "just in case" no emoji or anything. Just in case. In case something went wrong, or Todoroki did something, he could escape. But he can't hang this over his head, cause he'll know he has someone to help him and delete the contact. So he can't just go "haha, you better treat me right or I'll call Shindou!" He couldn't do that. Not now at least.

Their turn cane eventually and Bakugou's body was molded. It became shorter, about as short as Uraraka,maybe shorter, and his body became skinnier and smaller. He didn't have abs anymore, his body looked like Ciel Phantomhive's. It was a skinny, small shape with pale skin and thin limbs. He looked like he was going to be blown away by the wind.

The effects of the medication he was on to make the molding painless had its downsides, he was drowsy and tired, so Todoroki took him straight home. Later, Bakugou woke up on Todoroki's bed. He felt different, like a huge wait was lifted off him. Like a whole chunk of himself wasn't there anymore.

"Weren't we supposed to go to BodyMolders?" He asked Todoroki, who was seated next to him. "We did." He said, a snug smile on his face. Bakugou was confused, then the memories of the feelings he felt when he woke up plus the context he was given all suddenly fell into place, he removed the blanket in him and there, his tiny body. So tiny, his clothes he wore to BodyMolders were too big on him.

Bakugou wanted to scream. He wanted to yell and cry and call Shindou. But he didn't. He spent years hiding his feelings, and he was gonna do it again. "What do you think, sweetie?" Todoroki said, hugging him from behind. "Isn't it adorable?" Bakugou's eyes were wide, his pupils tiny. His heart skipped a beat. He actually did it. He actually went and did it. And no one stopped him.

Well, someone tried to stop him, but his stupid ass didn't let him. He didn't let Shindou take over the situation and get Todoroki to leave or anything. He just sat there and took it. And now, his body is molded forever. Nothing he can do about it now.

Bakugou put on a fake smile and hugged Todoroki. "It's great! I love it! Thank you!" He said. That wasn't what he really wanted to say. He wanted to tell Todoroki he was a sick bastard for forcing him to do the things he did. But he couldn't.

Not now, at least.