Chapter 8: Another Disturbance

Kirishima was blushing dark red. He did have a crush on Bakugou for a while, but if he admitted to that everyone will just think he's jealous of Todoroki and just making things up. He had to say something that would prove his theory. He had to think fast. What should he say now?

Todoroki smiled smugly. "Oh, that must be it!" He said.
"Look at how red he is!" Ochaco pointed at him.
"Almost as red as his hair!" Mina chuckled.

Everyone he thought was his friend was suddenly backstabbing him, just because of how well Todoroki manipulated them. Well, if he could manipulate someone like Bakugou, everyone else must be easier.

Kirishima turned to his friend behind him. "Bakugou, please. If he's manipulating you, if he raped you, if I'm right, hold my hand. Please." He begged. "Prove to everyone I'm right."
Bakugou had a scared look on his face. He didn't know what to do, if he did what Kirishima wanted he'd definitely get punished for it. But if he didn't he'd continue to be raped and abused. Either way he'd get hurt. No matter what he did he would still be punished, like every single move he made would hurt someone.

He had to think. Then he looked over to Todoroki. He had an angry, evil look in his eyes and he shook his head, saying "no". He was scared of those eyes. Behind them were hours of rape, months of pain, maybe an eternity of hell. He didn't want that.

He thought he loved Todoroki. Isn't this what love feels like? Isn't this what the submissive should do for the dominant, like who Todoroki said? He's felt love before, so of course he'd know what it's like. Bakugou has never felt that until he got with Todoroki. No one at home made him feel special. No one at homemade him feel love, so he pretended to love himself, if no one will love him. But now he has someone to love him. Someone who won't hurt him. Todoroki wasn't hurting him, right? He was just doing what boyfriends are supposed to do. If he doesn't do what he wants, he might be annoying enough to make him kill himself, like how Deku did. He didn't want that again. No. Not again.

"Uhm..." He said, looking down. "I'm sorry, Kirishima....but I don't know what you're talking about."

Everyone was surprised by his behavior.
"Kiri! Look what you did to him!" Momo said.
"You broke him, Kiri!" Mina yelled.
"You pressured him! Now look what happened!" Sero said.
"Stop making him uncomfortable!" Jirou joined in.

Todoroki walked over to Bakugou, held him at his side, and pushed his face into his chest.
"See, Kirishima? He doesn't love you. He loves me. And he wouldn't love me if I raped him."

Those words stuck to Bakugou. He loved Todoroki, right? So if he loves him, and Todoroki said he wouldn't love him if he was raped by him, then that must mean that Todoroki didn't rape him! Makes sense, right?

"W-wait! I know what I heard!" Kirishima said.
"You heard wrong, Kirishima." Jirou said, and started to leave with everyone else, who was gossiping about the new couple.

Todoroki looked at Kirishima with evil,angry eyes. He whispered to the redhead, "you're just another disturbance." And left, with Bakugou by his side as he entered the dorm.