Chapter 15: The Body

Shindou has been missing for days now.
Bakugou was getting pretty worried. He wasn't answering his texts or calls ever since that night he walked him home.

But he didn't get to show he was worried, as usual he was hiding his feelings again, but now he was getting more attention than usual.

"Bakugou! Did the BodyMolders thing hurt?" Kirishima asked.
"No, but I felt really drowsy afterwards."
"What made you wanna go through with this?" Uraraka asked.
"Uh, I just, I uh-" Bakugou didn't want to tell anyone about how Todoroki was treating him, afraid that Todoroki would hurt them in some way.

"You don't have to tell us it's fine." Jirou said.
"But I wanna know!" Toru said happily.
"Leave him be, it might be really personal." Jirou told her.
"Alright...."

A lot of people have him extra attention because of how his body looked now. He was no longer one of the tallest and muscular, no now he was small with a skinny, feminine body. Just the way Todoroki liked it.

Speaking of which, Todoroki has been acting pretty weird lately. He was avoiding Bakugou, not talking or glancing or looking at him. It's not like Bakugou was complaining, he was actually very thankful that his abuser was busy with something else. But that didn't last very long.

Eventually class ended and everyone was making their way to the dorms. Bakugou was just leaving the gate when he heard a voice that made his heart skip a beat. "Baby boy!" Todoroki said. Bakugou stopped walking and turned around. There he was, Todoroki Shouto, walking toward him.

"Come with me, I have something to show you." He said, holding Bakugou by the wrist and dragging him away. Bakugou wanted to ask, and now that he had some more confidence now. "Si—Todoroki?" Bakugou said.
"Yes?" Todoroki answered.

"Wh...why have you been avoiding me?" Bakugou asked.

Todoroki was quiet for a while, but then he answered. "I just figured after our little spat the other day you would need some alone time."
"Thank you for that, but I still stand by what I said. You're abusive and manipulative."

"Then why are you following me?" Todoroki asked. "Because you're holding on really tightly to my wrist. And it kinda hurts." He said.

Todoroki just chuckled. It made Bakugou think he was in a good mood. "So you're not gonna punish me?" He asked. "Oh, I am. You'll see when we get there."

So for the rest of the trip, Bakugou was walking there in fear. He didn't know what was coming next, but knowing Todoroki, he knew it wouldn't be good.

They eventually arrived at Todoroki's empty house. Everyone there was busy outside, with work and school, so no one was really there to witness anything.

Todoroki took Bakugou to the yard, and opened a shed. There he revealed the black, ashy, burned corpse.

Bakugou's eyes grew wide as he covered his mouth with his hands.
"You...you did...what the fuck?"
"I did that. And only for you, baby boy."
"Who...who is it?"
"Someone you've been hanging around with recently.

Bakugou's heart skipped a beat.
Shindou.
Shindou has been missing for a while.
And there he was, lying dead on the floor of the wooden shed, burned to a crisp.

"To-Todoroki this is fucking insane!" He said.
"You're i-insane! You can't just kill people like that! You're a fucking murderer!"

Bakugou stepped a few paces back, trying to cope with the fear and shock in him.

"Sweetie, don't you see?" Todoroki said.
" I did this for you, because I love you. I just wanted to make sure no one gets in the way! Don't you know how much you mean to me? I would kill for you, baby. And I did."

Bakugou was too shocked to move. He wanted to, but he just couldn't. Even though he really wanted to run away from this, his body just wouldn't listen and didn't move. He was stuck there, looking at Todoroki and the burned corpse of his friend.

"I-I I can't...I..." He was too shocked to find words. He couldn't talk properly.

Todoroki walked toward him and took him into a warm embrace. "Sshhh, don't make a sound, darling. Just breathe with me."

Since Bakugou was too shocked to move, Todoroki took his chance and injected a serum into his neck. Within seconds the boy's eyes were closed and he was fast asleep.