Chaper 7: Secrets To Keep

The next Monday, class had ended but people were still lingering in the classroom.
A lot of people, even in the other classes, started to look at Bakugou differently. He went from meanest boy on the block, to grieving friend, to a beautiful princess in a matter of weeks.

A lot of the boys teased him for acting like a girl in Todoroki's room. And whenever they did, Todoroki was there to defend his princess like a knight in shining armor. And if you knew him, you wouldn't want to make fun of something he was that close to. So when they saw him coming, they'd wrap up their jokes and leave.

Even the teachers noticed the difference in Bakugou's behavior. Especially Aizawa, who looked at the young boy as a misunderstood little kid than a bully like everyone else. He didn't want to jump into any conclusions, but after something that happened in class one day he just knew he had to get to the bottom of it.

Earlier in class, Aizawa asked Bakugou, one of his best students, to answer a problem on the board. He stood up, answered it, then was about to leave the front, when he noticed in his peripheral vision that after saying "Good job." Aizawa's hand was raised, and was coming at him at what seemed like full speed.

Then he saw it. His mother, spanking him for being "weak" and "girly". His father, knowing what was happening but too afraid to do anything about it. Or maybe he didn't care. Maybe he didn't love Bakugou enough to do anything about it. Maybe his mother didn't love him too, and that's why she was treating him that way.

Why was he even born if his parents, the people who were supposed to love and protect him, beat him and neglect him? What did he do? Was it true that he was weak? Was it true that he was girly? Is it bad to be weak and girly? Of course it was, he was being punished for it.

He knew this feeling all too well. The fear and the guilt that came with seeing his mother's hand come at him. The feeling of sorrow and regret for what he had done. And since he knew this feeling, he acted just the way he always did.

"I'm sorry!" He said, his arms covering his head as he looked down. Aizawa was surprised, he was just going to head pat the boy. "Bakugou?" He asked. "What's wrong?"
Bakugou looked up, and saw that his teacher was merely caressing his head. He looked over to his classmates, who seemed as shocked and confused as he was.

"Uh..." he straightened up. "I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry." He said, then got down to his seat. Aizawa put this event in his head, he knew he was going to need this memory later.

Fast forward to after class, and Bakugou was one of the first people in the dorm. He wanted to talk to someone in private, and he'd be damned if someone overheard their conversation.

He went over to Momo Yaoyorozu's dorm.
"Hey, Bakugou! What do you need?" She asked as she opened the door.
"Hey, Yaoyorozu. I-"
"Wow, you're calling me by my name? What happened to 'Ponytail'?"
"Heh...uh, sorry. I just...don't know how to make friends."
"Oh, it's fine. What did you come here for?"
"Can you use your Quirk to make a female UA uniform please? My cousin wants to be a UA student for a con she's going to."
"Oh, sure! Happy to help!" Momo went into her dorm, and after about five minutes, she came out with a female uniform that was her size.

"Sorry if it's not the right size. I can only do clothes of my size right now."
"Oh, it's perfect! Thank you!" Bakugou smiles at her, which surprised Momo.
"Bakugou, I've never seen you smile before!"
"Sorry, I'm not really good at it."
"No, no, your smile is beautiful!
"Really?"
"Yes! You look as cute as you did in that video!"
"Oh lord, you saw that?"
"Bakugou, everyone in the school saw that."
"Oh Jesus..."

The two shared a small talk, then parted ways.
In reality, Bakugou didn't really have a cousin who needed the uniform. He wanted to try it on himself, he wanted to be a girl.

On his way to his dorm, he found someone sitting in front of his door.
"K-Kirishima?"
Kirishima looked at him, and walked over to the boy.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked.
"Sure, what about?" Bakugou said, hiding the uniform behind him.

"I overheard your conversation with Todoroki the other day." He said.
"What? What conversation?"
"The one about how submissive people should do everything the dominant wants! Let me tell you, that's not how it works!"
"Wh-What?"
"Listen to me! He's lying to you! He's manipulating you so he could get his way!"
"You-you don't know that!"

Kirishima put his hands on Bakugou's shoulders.
"Tell me. Did you really want to have sex with him?"
"Well...he said I owed him because of everything he's done for me."
"What did he do for you?"
"I...I really don't want to talk about it."
"Bakugou, you have to tell me. Todoroki is abusive and manipulative and-"

"Knows when someone's talkin' shit?"
Kirishima turned around, and saw Todoroki, next to almost the entire class.
Kirishima was quick to take action.
"You! Stop manipulating my friend, you bastard!"
"What are you talking about? I'm not manipulating anyone."
"Don't lie to me! Bakubro didn't even want to have sex before you forced him to! You're nothing but a-a-a rapist!"

"Kirishima calm down." Momo said. "Todoroki would never do such a thing. He loves Bakugou and Bakugou loves him."
"No! I overheard them! He forced Bakugou to have sex with him!"
"Wait, I think I know what's going on here." Jirou said, walking over to Kirishima, and pointing at him with a smug look on her face.

"You're in love with Bakugou, and you're jealous, aren't you?"