Chapter 5: I'll Be Gentle

After school the next day, Todoroki waited for Bakugou in his dorm. An hour after class ended, he arrived.

Bakugou knocked on the door, and Todoroki opened it. The two boys studied together, and the entire time Todoroki was thanking his lucky stars for sending him the angel that sat next to him on the bed reading a book.

After they studied they just sat on the bed, wondering what they could do. Todoroki figured that it was now or never, and quickly pinned Bakugou to the wall from the bed.

"H-Half'n'Half?" Bakugou stuttered.
"Hey. Don't call me that anymore." Todoroki said in an angry voice.
"You either call me Shouto or Sir from now on." He said. "Okay?"
Bakugou nodded.
"Use your words, Katsuki."
"Yes."
"Yes...?" Todoroki said, signaling Bakugou to continue the sentence.
"Yes, sir."
"Good boy."
Todoroki then pulled up Bakugou's shirt and massaged his nipples.

"Ah...hah..." Bakugou was breathing heavily, his eyes were staring at Todoroki's hand.
Todoroki licked his lips, and kissed Bakugou, making sure the blonde boy's eyes went from wide, to half closed, to closed completely.

Todoroki separated their lips, watching a string of saliva form between them.
He smiled, then proceeded to position Bakugou's legs on top of his own.

"H-hey, hey!" Bakugou said, trying to free his hands, but failing. "What?" Todoroki asked. "I...I'm not ready..." Bakugou said. "I just...I don't...I'm sorry..."

"Why, baby boy?" Todoroki asked.
"I just...I'm not ready... I'm sorry..."
"Oh, don't worry..." Todoroki pulled the boy's face closer to his with a hand behind his back and another hand behind his head.

"I'll be gentle~" he whispered.
"I...uh...I just..." Bakugou wanted to tell him a good excuse to not have sex with him that night. "I'm sorry I'm just...not ready."
"Are you ashamed of me?" Todoroki asked.
"No! No, I-I love you!" Bakugou said.
"Aw, I love you too, baby boy." Todoroki gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Please, just...let's take it slow." Bakugou said.
"Hey, tell you what." Todoroki said. "You let me do whatever I want, and I don't do this." He touched the boy's stomach, and froze it. "H-hey!"

"I've been waiting for this for a long time, Katsuki." He said. "I don't want to wait any longer. You're doing what I want, when I want, and how I want. So if you don't want to have your entire body frozen, you'll listen to me."

"P-please, Todo-sir. I'm really not comfortable."
"What? What is it?"
"I just...I don't think I'm ready for anything like...this before."

Todoroki pulled Bakugou's chin up to make him look at him.
"Don't you see? I'm the only person who actually loves you. Midoriya hated you so much he killed himself to get away from you. Your "Bakusquad" is probably going to replace you. But I won't. I'll be here for you, and you know that. I'm the only one who'll always be there for you. So why can't you do something for me the way I do something for you all the time?"

Bakugou was suddenly guilty, and Todoroki knew it. He wanted to give Todoroki what he wanted after everything he did for him.

Bakugou then sighed, and looked at the taller boy. "Fine. Just because you keep doing nice things for me."

"Alright then." Todoroki smiled, and pinned the smaller boy to the wall. "Like I said, I promise I'll be gentle."

Afterwards, Bakugou then let Todoroki do something to him, something he didn't really want him to do.