Epilogue

Snow POV
So a lot has happened. Me and Sam got married. And then had the twins. A boy and girl. Alex Uley and Sophia Uley.

Paul imprinted on Sophia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Paul imprinted on Sophia. Sam was mad but I knew Paul would protect her. We were having a get together.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Without the Jean jacket) My family and the pack were at Sam and I's house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Without the Jean jacket)
My family and the pack were at Sam and I's house. The Cullens moved but Reneesme stayed. I am currently 2 months pregnant with another boy. Sam was excited to be getting another baby. I walked outside to see my sibling and the pack talking and laughing. I saw Paul chasing Sophia ma Leah chasing Alex. I smiled. I felt arms go around my waist. "Hello my beautiful wife" Sam said. "Hello my handsome husband your baby boy has been asking for you" I said looking at my stomach. Sam put his hands on my stomach and felt the baby kick. We smiled. Soon the party ended.
Sam's POV
After the part finished I put Sophia and Alex to bed. "Goodnight Daddy" Sophia and Alex said. "Goodnight my little troublemakers" I said. They went to bed. I heard Snow talking to someone. I walked in our bedroom to see her talking to the baby. I smiled and walked over and sat in front of her. I kissed her stomach and began to talk to my baby boy. Snow smiled. "You know I'm glad you imprinted on me" she said. "Really" I said. She nodded. "Because I never would have married you or had Sophia and Alex." she said. I smiled and layed down she layed down next to me and put her head on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her. I was so glad I imprinted on Snow. I love her and my children.
Snow POV
After me and Sam went to bed. I thought about how lucky I was. I never would have met these amazing people I consider family. I never would have met Sam or had my kids. My journey began the day I looked into Sam's eyes.
My name is Snow Mikaelson Uley. And this was my story.
The End

Snow Mikaelson  The Originals/Twilightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें