Chapter 7

Snow POV
The next morning I got up went to the bathroom to shower and changed.

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast for the guys

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast for the guys. Soon Sam came downstairs and wrapped his arms around my waist as I cooked breakfast. "I could get used to this" he said as he kissed my shoulder . "Really" I said. He nodded then went to watch TV and soon breakfast was done. Soon the pack bust through the door and started to eat like it's been years since they ate. I sat down and ate. The guys all talked and laughed. My phone rang and I answered it.
Phone Conversation
S: hello?
? : Hello Snow
S: who's this?
? : Surely you remember me. The sexy vampire of Mystic Falls.
S: Ahh Damon Salvatore
After I said Damon's name everyone looked at me confusedly. I soon put my phone on speaker so they could hear.
D: Snow good to hear you again
S: it is last time I heard from you was when you and your brother were having relationship issues with Elena.
I saw Jareds mouth form into 'O'. The guys quietly laughed. I rolled my eyes.
D: Now Snow don't be so mean. I mean I remember you being a problem to me as well.
S: that was years ago before I found out my siblings were alive. And it was a one time thing.
D: Yeah well I could tell you were pretty into it. Considering it happened.
S: I was drunk Damon everytime you drag me to a party. We end up drunk and I sleep in your bed because you wouldn't let Stefan near me.
Everyone was dying of laughter but doing it quietly. Sam looked at me with a 'seriously' face. I gave them the finger.
S: alright cut the crap Damon what do you want.
D: This is why we are best friends isn't it
S: it is. You basically replaced Klaus. That's one reason why he hates you.
D: I know. I can replace everyone. I can't replace people's boyfriends.
S: oh please replace mine
I said that sarcastically which made everyone including Sam laugh. I smiled.
D: alright enough. I need your family's help
S: what about me.
D: Your in Washington. It's best that you stay there and let us handle this.
S: alright what is it.
D: It's Katherine
After he said that I froze and my eyes widened. Katherine Pierce is a vampire who played with the Salvatore brothers hearts. She played with Elijah as well. Everyone looked at me worried.
S: Katherine is back
D: yeah and she wants the cure
S: the cure?
D: yes. Now your sister wants it. But Katherine hid it. So I need you to ask your family to help stop Katherine from having it so we can decide what to do with it.
S: alright. I'll see what I can do
D: Thank you
S: wow is Damon Salvatore saying thank you that's at first
D: I mean I only say thank you to my favorites. And you are my favorite Mikaelson.
I smiled
S: I thought I was your only favorite
D: that's the point you are.
S: Whatever bye stay safe.
D: will do snowflake. Love you
S: yeah yeah love you too my favorite Salvatore
He was about to say something but I hung up. I sighed and smiled remembering all the times Damon and I would get into trouble. The pack looked at me weirdly. "What" I asked. "Your his favorite and he's your favorite" Paul said. "I thought I was your favorite" Embry whined. I rolled my eyes. "Damon and I would get into trouble a lot. Like going to the bars and starting fights. And hanging out. While Klaus was somewhere doing God knows what Damon replaced him as a brother. We that's what Klaus thought. Klaus hated Damon for that reason. " I said. They nodded." he cute?  " Leah and Kim  asked. The boys looked at them giving them a look. "Yeah" I said. We laughed. I then went to contacts on my phone and called Elijah. And put it on speaker
E: Hello sister
S: Elijah we have a problem
E: what is it
S: well you remember Katerina or Katherine
E: Yes I do why
S: well Katerina has the cure. And Damon called asking for your help to get the cure away from Katherine so she doesn't use it
E: what do we do with it once we find it.
S: figure it out I guess. Maybe even give it to Rebekah.
K: she is not getting the cure
S: Nik I understand that. But she wants this.
K: my answer is no an that's final
S: Fine but at least find it and keep it away from Katherine and talk about it with Damon so you know who to give it to.
K: why should we help them
S: please Nik for me.
K: Fine only because you asked nicely
S: alright thank you bye
I said and I hung up. "What's the cure" Sam asked. "It's something that can change a vampire into a human. When someone drinks it they transform into a human but still have some assets of vampire. And they can live a normal human life" I said. "Would you drink it to turn into a human" Jake asked. "I thought about it but No I like being a hybrid and I ouldnt trade it to be human" I said smiling. Everyone else smiled. "Another question who is Katherine or Katerina" Kim asked. "She is a vampire. Her name is Katerina Petrova but she goes by Katherine. She is the baddest Vampire there is. She used to mess around with the Salvatore brothers and my brother Elijah. She has a doppelganger named Elena Gilbert." I said. Everyone nodded. We continued breakfast. Jake soon went home and the pack stayed. We were watching a scary movie. Soon the phone rang and Sam answered. Sam looked upset and hung up. "That was Billy. Edward and Bella sent out wedding invitations and Jacob saw and ran away." Sam said. We felt sad. Jacob really liked Bella. I could tell the first day we met and when I came back to LA Push. We continue to watch the movie. Soon it for dark and everyone went home. Me and Sam changed and got into bed.