Chapter 2

Snow POV
Today I was going to Jacobs and he is taking me to the pack house. I did my hair and make up and put on nice clothes.

I heard a motorcycle and I saw Jake

I heard a motorcycle and I saw Jake. I got on his motorcycle and we drove to the Pack house. My family was in New Orleans taking care of somethings with Marcel. Marcel thinks that New Orleans is his town when it is mine and Niklaus. But by the time the vampire army came here they would be here as well. We got to the pack house and the boys ran out. "Hey Jake" one of them said. "Hey guys you already know Snow as she introduced herself" Jake said. "Snow this is Leah Clearwater and her brother Seth. That's Paul. Jared. Sam and you know Quill and Embry." Jake said pointing them to me. "Hi it's nice to meet you all" I said. "You too" they all said. We went inside and talked. "So Snow what was your childhood like" Seth asked me. I stiffened and sighed. "Well my childhood was not good. I have about 6 siblings. One is daggered in a coffin and the other died when I was a kid. Me and my siblings were super close but me and Niklaus were always close. I always stood by his side. My father would abuse me and Niklaus. Ever since my youngest brother Henrik died he just hated us even more. He would whip us in the back with his tools. My mother turned us into Vampires because she couldn't lose another child. So after my mother died we ran away. Rebekah had done something. She undaggered my father and he came after me and Nik. So we had daggered him. So know he can't get out and neither can Finn my older brother or my mother" I said as tears came out of my eyes. Everyone looked down sadly. "We're sorry that happened to you" Leah said. I smiled at her. "My dad died of a heart attack and that's how me and my brother phased" she said. I smiled. "So what are your siblings like" Paul asked." well there is Finn he is more of a momma boy. Theres Elijah he is more of a perfectionist. Niklaus is like me cold hearted. Theres Rebekah she is more into fashion. Then there's Kol he is the more funny sibling. " I said smiling thinking of my siblings. Everyone else smiled. I spend the rest of the day hanging out with the pack. Sam wanted to talk to me so we went outside." so I imprinted on you yesterday" he said." I know I did too " I said smiling." so do you accept the bond" he said scared I would say no. I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. After we pulled away from the hug I kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and we went back to the pack. Me and Jake left and Jake took me home. I went to my room and changes my clothes and fell asleep.

Sam POVSnow was coming to the pack house and I was nervous

Sam POV
Snow was coming to the pack house and I was nervous. I was gonna talk to her about me imprinting on her. Soon I heard Jake motorcycle we went outside she looked beautiful. Damn Sam you are in love my friend Paul said. He is right. Leah said. I glared at the two and they started laughing. Jake introduced us to her. We went inside. Soon she began to talk about her childhood I felt bad no one deserves to be treated like that. I took her out side to talk to her. I told her I imprinted on her she did as well and accepted the imprint bond. She left soon the whole pack left. I went to sleep thinking about snow
Dream
I was in my backyard with the pack and the Mikaelsons. Paul was chasing after a little girl who looked like Snow while Leah chased after a boy who looked like me. Soon Snow came out beautiful. Her stomach was swollen. She was pregnant. I went over to her. "Hello my beautiful wife." I said putting my hands on her stomach feeling my baby move around. "Hello my handsome husband. Your baby boy is kicking for you." she said smiling. We went in the house. We sat in the living room. "Hey there little man. It's daddy. I love you and your mommy and I know your sibling love you too we can't wait to meet you." I said kissing her stomach. I saw Snow smile at me.
Dream over
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I couldn't wait to see that happening in the future.