Character info

Name: Snow Mikaelson Family: Esther Mikaelson, Mikael Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson

Family: Esther Mikaelson, Mikael Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson.
Face claim: Dove Cameron
Hair color: blonde
Species: Werewolf/Witch/Vampire
Summary: Snow Mikaelson is the twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson. They both were inseparable. Mikael used to beat them a lot. Soon after there mother turned them into Vampire they left. Soon Niklaus began to dagger his siblings except his twin sister because she understood why he did it. She felt the same pain that Niklaus went through. But when Mikael was undaggered by Rebekah she did not stand with her sister and stood with her brother. Soon they learned to realize that it was wrong she and he siblings daggered Mikael. After the whole family is undaggered and live in peace she decided to go visit LA Push Washington. Her family let her because she wanted to deserved a break from the supernatural. She went to LA Push high to fit in. That's were she met Embry Call. They dated for about 2 years. One day Snow caught Embry cheating on her. She left LA Push and went home. She became cold hearted towards others except her family. It has been 5 years and she gets a call from Carlisle to come stop a vampire army.